Gone missing

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Marathon-Running-Bunny, Mar 29, 2012.

1. I discovered my 100km finisher medal gone missing.. Zzzzz... I have searched everywhere in the house but I can't find the medal.. Zzzzzzz.... My sense of pride and accomplishment goes along win the medal.. I am fucked up today!!!! Hoped I find the medal soon... I am sooooo angry....
  2. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Oh dear! Where could it have disappeared to? Was it of value...? As in monetary...?
  3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Do you know where you had it last? Sometimes I forget where I put things, then I'll try to remember what I was last doing and look in that place. I hope you will find the medal soon.
  4. It is my sense of pride, accomplishment and priceless for me because it helped me to fight depression and suicidal thoughts very well..
    It's my achievement medal.. My achievement.. Zzzzz...
  5. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

I understand all that. But could someone have stolen it for monetary gain?
  6. Still unable to find it.. Zzzzz...
  7. hornbeam

hornbeam Well-Known Member

I hope you find it. Would it be in your dressing gown pocket (thas where I find a lot of my missing things-think they call it bath robe over there)
  8. Why would I leave I medal in my bathing robe for?? To stare at it while bathing.. Lol