gone on too long

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by lost_child, Sep 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

how long do u fight the urge to die? how many calls to support lines do you make before you accept that you are meant to committ sucide? < Mod Edit Hazel: Methods > I dont' know if that's true or not, but that's what I've been thinking and what I'm going to do. for too long now i've been fighting. sitting at the lake today speaking to samaritans and them saying oh that's dreadful, that's terrible, oh poor your pet (wtf) and then to be given napac's number to call....yeah great cause I've not tried them, or support line, or even victim support. They may listen but they don't actually help. I admit i'm a needy person i need to be loved, to feel wanted, to feel needed, to be held, yeah weak me oh how I know that already. hopefully hell will be better then this hell.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2008
  2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I wish I were there I'd give you a real hug. Hold you for real instead of a virtual hug. :hug: Try to take that in though. I feel for you. I know how strong that feeling is. The only thing I want is to be held. I wish I could be held forever :sadhug:
    We need you here at SF. We want you here. We love you here.
    I am here if you need a friend :heart:

3. bigsegs

bigsegs New Member

im no counsellor but i think signing up for a forum and posting up your problems IS fighting the urge...i get it, im fighting it anyway i can, and youre doing the same, which suggests you have a lot more fight in you than ou realise...feel for you, but everything you do thats related to your problems that ISNT suicide is productive, not counterproductive....
    in fact anything you do full stop (period if your in america:smile:) is fighting the urge, your doing ok...keep it up...i only hope this helps, as im no pro, only in a similar boat with regard to the feelings...

4. 643921

643921 Active Member

You keep going until you think you can't any more, then keep going. Since you're here then you must still be fighting, keep at it and keep going you must still have fight left if you're talking about it still. :hug: they are always good, you're more than welcome to PM me if you want someone to talk to :hug:

5. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

I'm sorry I shouldn't have posted what I did, I'm sorry mods. I've tried everything possible this week to keep going, to keep fighting, i've never spoken too helplines as much as I have, the police, everyone, I've tried and tried and tried. what's left to try...there's no where to turn. why the support, advice, and understanding is fab here, I need someone in real time, lame I know..such a needy person, I know..this is why I have no choice left..continue in this hell or go somewhere which is peaceful.. I can't burden anyone when i'm dead.

6. 643921

643921 Active Member

Except you'll be leaving a lot of people behind that would rather have helped you than have you giving up. It isn't lame to want someone to talk to in real life, its normal to want someone you know is going to talk back as soon as you have said something. :hug: Try to keep going no matter how hard it is

7. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

feeling any different today? :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.