Gone Tommorow later

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by sadguy33, May 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadguy33

sadguy33 Banned Member

I even asked to have my account removed you guys get your wish you guys win. I'm different and no one cares I get it. It only matters when I'm discriminated against but here it doesn't matter. I've decided that you people treat me like how everyone else does and I get it I don't belong on the earth the best option is to die and be free from this BS and you guys always supporting others but acting like my problems don't matter. Well I'm dead I hope you guys are happy.

2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

sadguy your problems matter as much as anyone elses..
    you belong on this earth as much as anyone does

i'm sorry you're not getting the support and understanding you need
    there will always be some people who don't ''get it'' and don't offer the support you need but that doesn't mean you aren't important.
    you are!
    please don't go or hurt yourself over this
    let this hurt and anger make you more determined to overcome your problems
    no one wins if you die

3. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

sadguy33 please be careful of focusing too much on something that upset you.
    If something upsets you than its important, if others do not understand that then you must learn to ignore them.

4. sadguy33

sadguy33 Banned Member

I really apperciate both of you and your support. I get really depressed when I go from people descriminating me in real life and then I go on this forum and get more BS. However you two have always supported me and even now you guys are still doing it!!!! It really means a lot to me!!!!! I can call you both my friends thanks again.

5. Tea_at_Four

Tea_at_Four Staff Alumni

Keep posting here, Sadguy33. People will keep posting back. Life gets to all of us, just keep on going a bit more.

6. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

:hug: what you have to remember is, everyone is different. That is what is special about us. If there were two of me or two of you, or two of anybody, then you wouldn't be unique. A lot of people can't and don't knowhow to talk to.someone on the other end of an internet connection. Example, If a person hasn't met you, then they can't fully understand what you have been through, or how what they think would be ok may upset you.

How do you feel that you have been discriminated against here? I am sire what evere has been said was not.intentioned to upset or hurt you. please keep fighting on and keep coming here and talking. Tell us more about what's been bothering you.

7. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

Misunderstanding of the written word. Very easy to do. Give people a chance to help, they will be more likely to be like IV2010 and windlepoons.

No one really wants you to die, if anything the majority of people on here help others when they themselves want out. Part of the reason I think that many don't see your problems as ones that don't matter - they just see them as simple things that have relatively simple solutions. Instead of trying to solve, you react like the suggestion is laughable, and rather angrily from what i've read.

Then you claim that you are discriminated against, look into how you react to open suggestions for a problem you have. I'm willing to offer support too, but you have to help yourself. Otherwise you feel like this, but you've made this worse by being so snappy back because others don't get these problems. Let them know more as to what the problems are as well. Being brief, they're not likely to understand as easily.

8. sadguy33

sadguy33 Banned Member

thank you a lot it means a lot to me that you care. I get what you are saying I wanted to talk about the problems I'm going through and getting descriminated against. Then the response is "That doesn't matter just go with the abuse." Am I supposed to be like "thank you for the great advice." even though they basically told me my problems doesn't matter. If you are told your problem doesn't matter on a forum that is supposed to be a place to feel better and talk about stuff. I wasn't rejecting advice I was rejecting them telling me my problem doesn't matter.

imagine if I did that to someone else that has a problem common to people like spousal abuse or something. If I said something like "you should take the abuse and you are making a too big of a deal out of it." I'm sure the person being abused wouldn't really like my response. Its just that I don't have a common problem that people can relate to so they just dismiss it.

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2012
  9. 1112222

1112222 Well-Known Member

Oh please you haven't been discriminated on this forum for even one bloody millisecond.

It seems that whenever someone calls you out on your irrational behavior rather than actually respond to what they have said, you just try to guilt trip them into submission like what you are trying to do now.

Just because this is support site doesn't mean that people have to walk on eggshells around you if you act this way.

10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Sadguy, I just want to tell you that I CARE. I really do. If there's anything I can do to help, feel free to message me x

11. Anneinside

Anneinside Well-Known Member

Do you remember writing this the end of April?

"Thank You!!!!

I just want to give a shout out to the friends I've made on this forum for helping when I'm depressed. You guys are the best its nice to know there are people to talk to when I'm feeling really down... "

It has only been two weeks since you believed you had friends here. You still have friends here.

12. obsessed78

obsessed78 Member

i will support you please talk to me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.