gone wrong.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Jenny., Aug 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jenny.

Jenny. New Member

everything is going wrong. all of my friends have backstabbed me and we are no longer friends. my dad is an alcoholic and my mom died last year. my sister is off to college and she's not coming back. i was raped by my uncle not too long ago. i have no dignity left. i have no one to turn to. i've decided to give up. i have no one to stay here for. i'm gonig to think this over one last time and i'll be gone by next week.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2007
  2. syntaxerror

syntaxerror Antiquities Friend

It is really hard to lose people that you love - really hard and really really hard to have people hurt you when you thought they were your friends. It hurts - it does. Please try to hang in there - i'm new here myself and not good at knowing what to say at all - but this seems to be a good place to come to get support and talk to people that can understand how you are feeling. Sometimes just even just one new friend or a couple can make such a difference.
  3. Juliaa

Juliaa Well-Known Member

oh jenny!
    it may seem that everything has gone wrong. it seems that things have gone wrong but you can fix them (most of them) you can get away from your dad or find your sister and see if there's a way you can stay with her. find new friends or if it's possible change schools
    i don't want to see you off of this site for too long thinking that you're dead. i just don't.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.