Gone

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Shauna Lea, Jun 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

I just cant do it n e more...he has taken everyting away from me. i am so much better than him, better than this...but i just cant break the habbit. i hate who he is being right now and at the moment its hard to believe that he ever really was who he said he was. I just want to die so he can feel the pain that i feel inside. i hope he feels bad!!! i hope he knows what its like to have a promise broken!!! and i hope he learns from it so that he never acts this way again. i want to be selfish and do something for myself for once. i wish i never met him, i wish i was never born with such an addictive personality. i dont want him and i dont want a life without him!

IM GONE!

2. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

24 people viewing this section of the forum and not one word of encouragement. when i leave work im going to try and kill myself....i live for other people and its not fair! i'd b better off dead!

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

That is not true Shauna and you know it. you would not be better off dead, and neither would the rest of us be better off without you. I don't know what he did, but this is not the way to get even. He is not the only one that would suffer. Besides you don't want to sink to his level. If need be, you can go on without him. He does not define who you are. You are a person in their own right and a beautiful one at that, inside and out. Please do not give up. Fight for you, nobody else. You need to see that you are valuable and not dependent on anyone else for that value. Live for you. Live for your music. Take care hun, and please, please stay safe. :hug:

4. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

I am fighting for myself! I'm doing something for myself rather than living every day for the person around me!

5. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Im really worried about you, please Shauna you DO have a future without him, please trust me on that. There are people out there that would love to be around you, and never want to hurt you. I just pray you will be alright. Im here for you, you know that, and if you can fight your way through this, then maybe we could meet up sometime. I have plenty of :hug:s to give. God I hope you make it, you have an incredible life ahead of you.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2007
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Maybe you are fighting for yourself Shauna. the problem is you are fighting to lose instead of fighting to win. There are so many things left for you. you do not need him to accomplish them. He was a stepping stone in your life. Move to the next step and find bigger and better things. Please don't give in Shauna. :hug:

7. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Shauna please I hope your alright, its been several hours since we spoke, and you havent got back online. Im extremely worried, please be safe :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.