Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by J__doe, May 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J__doe

J__doe Member

I am not the first nor will I be the last to feel what so many others call loneliness, despair, hopelessness, etc,.I was diagnosed with major depression, oh I'm diseased don't touch! I take a little blue pill every morning thats suppose to make things better, sit for an hour on Thursdays talking to a lady thats suppose to make me feel better. I've been in and out of the hospital in the past two months, I just wanted eternal peace, to go to sleep and not wake up to this pointless world. Everyday that I wake up is my nightmare, the people I see everyday are the monsters under my bed and in my closet. Living is my hell and all I want is to go to limbo, not be anywhere, and not feel anything. My soul is already gone, so why torture this ghost? Why can't people let me go I'm not even really here anymore...
  2. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Why can't people let me go I'm not even really here anymore...[/QUOTE]

i think people wont let you go because they love you...

i dont want to let you go because even tho it seems like things wont get better...they will....if they are already at theirs worsts how can they not get better??

hang on hun...stay here with us...talk to us :)
  3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I really hope you'll keep posting here. My PM box is always open if you feel like talking.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.