Gone

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by itmahanh, May 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

My house is sold. Its gone. The last thing I had that truly made me feel anything. That's it. I have no where to go. I dont belong anywhere. I have nothing left. It's time.

2. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

:console: if i had a place and a way for you to get here, id say come here hon :hug:

try and hang in there? maybe someone else here can offer you some advice on what to do...

3. itmahanh

I'm dead to so many here already but thanks.

4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

you are not dead to me hun and I haven't been able to tell you I miss you cos you're isolating...
    I miss you..
    please stay and talk to us ....
    I need you and so does SF.....
    I to lost my home when I left the ex and renting ever since so I know some of what you're feeling...
    there is always another door open when one closes....look at it as a new adventure...somewhere to start afresh...
    please don't go ......
    :love: :flowers: :hug:

5. rx4brdm

rx4brdm Well-Known Member

Please don't give up, there has got to be somewhere for you to go.
    You helped me so much when I joined SF, you really helped me seek treatment.
    There has to be an alternative. Don't go.

:console:

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Carla you aren't dead to me!!! I have always been here for you.. Please reach out and ask for help!! I am standing right beside you..You are such a good friend to so many here at the forum.. I wish you could see the love coming to you from so many of us!! Please make the right choice and stay here with us,..

7. shazwackers

shazwackers Well-Known Member

When I was last on here your advise really helped me so thank you.........I lost my home too and it was devastating at first but after help with meds and therapy I got back on track.....Life is so hard I know but hang in there.............big hug............shaz........

8. itmahanh

Unfortunately the path has been chosen for me. No turning back no going further ahead. The possession date is set and in that happening so is mine. I promised myself I'd never leave my home ,my sanctuary, the only place I feel like somebody. I dont make promises lightly nor break them and I cant morally or physically lie. When my home goes so does who I am. God I dont want to die. No one really deeply wants to. But when it is all that is left you have no choice. So like all the other shit in my life I face it head on and just do it. It's done.

9. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

NO NO NO.....you mustn't go.....*Hugs*

10. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

you always have a choice noone can take that from you noone.

You can choose to stay here and talk to your friends you can choose to get a place for yourself and make it your own. you have a choice it is your choice alone Make it to stay with your friends death brings nothing you know that

11. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Your sure are not dead to me...I have been on break and partly cuz good people like you just could not be found around here for awhile there....Carla please stay you are so needed and we love you here...me not always have the right things to say that you are needing to hear but the love here for you is immense and please don't turn your back on it....
    Love forever, Bambi

12. itmahanh

appears the poe-poe here arent as good as they think they are.. they dragged me tohospital at 3am i told them i had taken my zops for bed when they called but they showed up anyhow and dragged me to hospital. whoa boys you're turn is coming. promise.

13. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

:sorry: are you ok??
    here if you need me..
    :hug: :hiya:

14. itmahanh

Not one frickin thing is willing to give me a break!!!!!!!! Today just screams do it. Dont wait just do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm alone and I cant silence the screams!!!!!!!!! And everything else just hurts too much. I give up. Everybody wins. Ok? I cant get up anymore. I dont want to get up anymore. Laying on the ground is easy and feels good. Being 6 six under is going to be perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2010
  15. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

NO...no..no....don't let them win....fight them all....show 'em who's boss..
    be empowered...get back up and kick ass.....but don't kick yours carla....
    you don't deserve to be kicked.....
    we need you , your kids need you....
    you can sit on your outdoor setting in a lovely rented place like I do...and talk to us...
    :hug:

16. rx4brdm

rx4brdm Well-Known Member

I don't know how to convince, but continue the fight, please.
    You may not be winning this battle, but it doesn't mean you can't win the war.
    I know it's hard to look at it from any other direction right now, but don't let go.
    The pain it will cause your kids and friends.

I know in a way I'm just repeating what others are saying, but please "hear" me. Don't give up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.