Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Almost_There, Aug 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Almost_There

Almost_There Active Member

Ive tried for so long now..been through conceling and meds..nothing works..I keep looking at the gun and crying please kill me
  2. flowingriver

flowingriver Well-Known Member

Hi, I hope that you are feeling better. I hope your situation has improved. Hang on there, my friend. You write very good poetry. I hope to see much more of it. You have a purpose here, to bring light to a world that is so often sad. You have come a long way, and you have been strong to have gone through so much and survived. Things do change. And this time it might change for the better. You sound young, and you therefore have your whole life ahead of you. Please keep writing your poetry, and I will be your friend. You sound like a person who has gone through so much and has made it through each time. You'll make it through this time again.
  3. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Hey sweetie. Please don't do anything. Here to talk if you need to. :hug:
  4. Almost_There

Almost_There Active Member

My writings mean little when the the past I see in them, it hurts but yet helps when I write..to exspress it, yet I have to be reminded of it..

For the past week all I can think about is escaping the pain and my problems, so selfish and worthless of me, but I have little options left, I will die fairly soon because of medical conditions, I dont want to go back into a hospital, Im so close and all I feel is regret I couldnt be a better person and maybe feel love again. I just want to leave, and the tool is always right in front of me, ..

I dont know how I have come this far, it is nothing anymore
  5. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

You have more options than you think, and the main one is to make it through this and to use it to better yourself in ever sense of the word. :hug: Don't give up! Blessings..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.