Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Depressedfatty, Jun 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Depressedfatty

Depressedfatty New Member

Hey I think I have gone from one eating disoder to another, my current state is binge eating/complasvie eating, throwing up some of the food just so I can eat again and using laxatives everyday, this has been going on for over a year now, I also have strong thoughts of suicide, I've stopped living life and don't take care of myself like I use too, I'm in a really bad place of mind at the moment and planning out my death because I can't handle how fat and ugly I've gotten, I did this to myself and I hate myself so much for it, I've completely isolated myself, I've tried to seek help but nothing is making me feel better, doctors have put me on antidepressants and nothing happen, I went through a phrase where I abused myself with alcholo and drugs, so I'm thinking maybe I have very low levels of serotonin? I'm no doctor but I've always had this feeling that something isn't "right" with me...I really don't know what to do, I feel like I'm in too far deep to get myself out and just want to go because I feel like I'm dead anyway but I guess by going on this site there is something inside me that wants to be healthy and happy? Should I go to the doctors again and try medication again?
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I think you should reach out to your doctors to therapy to meds what ever it will take hun to get you well. ok You can get stable but with support Go to hospital tell t hem you are desperate and you need help now YEs hun you go back a nd get all help you need
  3. ninnie

ninnie Member

I agree, definitely go back to your doctor and ask either for different medication or a higher dose of what you were on. Doctors always start at low doses, avoiding needless high amounts of medication coming in your body. I would certainly ask for therapy as well as medication on its own isn't going to solve anything, apart from making you feel less bad.

Funny how you use the words 'fat' and 'ugly' in one sentence, by the way...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.