Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by noo noo, Aug 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noo noo

noo noo Active Member

Thank you to you all you are great people but i'm gone. Tried to ask for help and it did not work, had enough of this battle now.
  2. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Hiya honey..... sometimes the help we get when we ask for it isn't the right kind of help we need at the time..... please stay around and see if there's someone who can point you in the direction that's right for you - it's hard for folks on here because we do not know that much about another's life, but staying and making friends on here will help you feel accepted, and supported.... do hope you stay, hun :) Life is surely the hardest thing we have to deal with, and things can start to change from hopelessness and despair :) :) It's how we think about what happens to us that ultimately matters the most, hun :)
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

What is it that you would have wanted that you did not get? Sometimes, asking directly for something makes it easier for others to give it to you...and please know I am here, if you wish to PM me
  4. WldHair

WldHair Well-Known Member

I wish I had the magic words to say that will take all the hurt away, but since no one here has been able to do it, perhaps those words need to come from you. As much as there are spirits who I believe enjoy telling you that you're worthless and that you want to die, there are voice around you that have just the right words for you. If we can't help, at least reach out to them before you do anything. Tune out all those negative voices and say to yourself exactly what you want to hear. I know it sounds silly, but it's what helped me pull myself out of my ruts. Unfortunately, for some of us, the doctors, the suicide hotlines, counselors and such just can't give us what we need, so we have to find it from another source. I know, because when I talk to therapists and doctors, I feel like a lab rat, not someone who truly understands and empathizes with what I'm going through. I'm just a notation on their chart because in their mind, I'm not going to get better. So, I've learned to be my own doctor and therapist. I've pretty much shut out the outside world many people don't understand either.

We have to work a little harder than other people, but the light does shine again. Stay with us and I'd love to hear you tell us how you found all this on your own.
  5. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

I hope noo noo is okay. :hug:
  6. Tia

Tia Well-Known Member

Hi Noo noo

I really hope you are ok. I find it heartbreaking to read such message but I do understand where you are coming from as I am also one who wishes to commit suicide, and I will. I really hope that you have done what is best for you, I don't wish to hear that you really have gone but I don't want you living through hell.. I wish you all the best and if I could help you I really would have helped you. I hope that if you are still around that you will come back here and let us know how you are doing, because you are missed. I have been away from this forum for some time now but I have just come bak.It's a shame we couldn't talk, though I would love to talk to you if you ever do return, because I genuinely care about you , yes already! so please drop me a message. Whether you are in a crisis or not I am here for you. It really sounds like you are going through hell. If you have passed I wish you happiness and peace for eternity

With Love

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.