gonna check myself in

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by tiredfighter, Jan 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tiredfighter

tiredfighter Well-Known Member

been a while since I posted, I was doin ok, takin things day by day, just generally being "normal" but things turned shit again, everyone just keeps talkin to me like I'm a fuckin idiot and that's the one thing that really drives me insane, now to make things clear I suffer from both suicidal ideation and homocidal ideation and today I've had a really bad bout of homocidal thoughts and ideas, to the point if where I actually realise that I should probably check myself into hospital for a while and get treatment and help, this isn't a post asking for help and advice, I realise I have a serious issue that need addressing, so I'm not asking for opinions or anything like that, I guess I'm just saying that although you guys have helped me quite alot and given me some really good advice I'm on my own for this one, so thanks and maybe I'll be able to come back and lend a helping hand again after I've sorted my own shit out, bye for now guys :)

2. OhneDich

OhneDich Well-Known Member

I hope you get better soon... :)

Remember we're here to support and help you whenever you want... also to be helped :p

Take care, ok?

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey good for you for signing yourself in and getting help I hope you do come back let us know how you are doing hugs

4. ~Young-Violet~

~Young-Violet~ Banned Member

Hello, thanks for the update and I am glad you are OK :hug: Weldone for looking for support and help that is a massive step to take so weldone. I do hope you keep us all updated so we do know you are OK, take care :)

5. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Take care man. I'm glad to hear that you will be getting help before a rage filled, homicidal rampage occurs. Let us know how your anger management is going. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.