gonna die tonight

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sent, Nov 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sent

Sent Banned Member

Tired of fighting life....nothing to live for either....

Beeen gettin help for years but its no god.....docs just say its a chemical issue but don't understand how hard my life is and I just can't take it anymore

2. Marti2003

Marti2003 Well-Known Member

Try to stay and talk... whats trigging you?
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

If it is a chemical issue then changing your meds around should help hun try the newer antidepressants now out there so much better. Please keep talking here okay i know hope seems to be gone but it is there hun you just cannot see it right now hugs
  4. jht9663

jht9663 Member

I'm sorry that you're feeling this way. We at SF all care about you, you know. Please don't do anything unfortunate. It seems as though the psychiatrists are only thinking biochemically (that is, thinking about your troubles based on chemicals in your brain). Psychiatrists can be a pain sometimes- I know because I had to switch psychiatrists after a year of the first one making my situation worse.

All I can say is that I hope you're situation gets better. Hang in there.

5. Sent

Sent Banned Member

Wats the point of strugglin evryday tto be unhappy?

M tired

See no hope...and evrything I try ens bad...
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Sent,

What's going on in your life that's making you feel this way?
  7. Marti2003

I am in the same state...every day I am struggeling, one day better then the other... Now is worst again, something is still keeping me alive...maybe there still hope... And for u too, stay strong
  8. Sent

Sent Banned Member

Evrythings bad...no friends or gf..I'm 22 no job or munny...can't do colege....can't keep job I'm applyin too...all ii want to do is play my mmo but I can't cuz dad took away gaming pc so I just sit home alone all day doin nothing...been like this for 3 mnths...get too sressed frm life can't take it anmoree
  9. Jungle420

Jungle420 Banned Member

im in the exact same position except im 21, and have lived like that for a few year now..only before i was going to college and that was my only reason for leaving the house.now i quit and i haven't even hardly spoke a full sentence this entire year, all i have is my parents and they are emotionally cold, been doing nothing for months, im in the same position. please hold on for better days.. you are not alone.
  10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I truly do know how you feel. I spent 4/5 years in my house before without leaving it once. I had no bf no friends, half the time I had no internet(2 years) I had nothing and my family ignored me.

Please take this advice from me. It can only get better, when you hit rock bottom up and only go upwards. Get out there, try to meet new people, that's what I did and it worked. I now have a loving boyfriend, we've been together 7 months and I have 4 close friends. Keep trying, don't give up on your life xx
  11. Sent

Sent Banned Member

I'm just tired can't take it anymore the world susks and I don't even want to gget better anymore
  12. Marti2003

I know how you feel and I feel lot the same...im 31 and still nothing like I have a future...try to hold on...i try too
  13. crystalclear

crystalclear Well-Known Member

Please stay...... Life is a constant struggle everyone experiences it and I know Its very tiring sometimes but all of us are still lucky to be alive. Please don't throw away your life. People break and shatter but as long as your living you can still always pick up the pieces and put it backone at a time.:hug:
  14. Waine

Waine Member

Doing things in small steps can make a big differance over time, getting out and meeting people dosent cost anything, just go to the park with a football and someone will ask to play, i guarantee it.

There will be a job out there somewhere, even if its not a good or well paid one its a job and it pays money, save this money and treat yourself to nice things once a week, this will make you feel alot better.

Tell your family or go see a doctor, you will be supprised what help is waiting for you.

Keep writing on here tho, i like making new friends.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.