Gonna do it tonight...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by White Dove, Mar 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

yah, yah,

i am going to do it tonight.

getting drunk,, getting so dog gone drunk.. because i cant do it while i am sober...

got me a 40 ounce bud and drinking it straight down as i write this

my days over with..

i gave them time to call. time to respond.. i got nothing, no reply.. they dont care, they dont care and i will be gone soon,..

the best part is they dont think i am capable to do it... but wait till they find out i did it,...

did not have the guts before but i am drunk enough to or will be in a few ,, yeahh. i am finally going to be free..

so screw you MR. DALTON.. SCREW YOU MRS DALTON, you never cared , you never cared for me... i hope you find this i really do,. i really do... YOU COULD HAVE CALLED, YOU COULD HAVE CARED, THAT WOULD HAVE AT LEAST HELPED STOP ME..

i am going, going, going and gone...

no .bs i got the guts to now.. yep i got the guts too... yahoo i am going away..

WE,, I GOT A BUSZ NW I GT A BUS NOW.

YEP.. DRINKING IKT STRAIGHT DOWN, NOT GONNA STOP NOR GOING STIOP , GOING OUT LIKE A LIGT , YEP, GONNA GO NOW FOR REALL... best thing to do... they dont beliebve you will do it but you cann , i cann.. and i will , got the guts to now, got the guts too..

mr dalton, take your so called pretnd love and shove iot up your asssssssssssssss , i will see ya on the other side yasaa yasa yaa

2. Ire

Ire Guest

Find your peace.

3. DeeKay

DeeKay Member

I love you man, enjoy the next life!

4. White Dove

hey. man

im drunk out my asss tonight..

i got the powercto do it.. i really do... i can sdo it tonight i cann

i will be free man i will be free..

man i need a joint too.... i need to get higher and higer

gonna go tonigfht yeaaa yyaec and no one can stop[ med yeaaa yeaaa

oh yeasa i am a ladyyy not a mann but i am in a party mood , got no painn im drunkkkk drunkk druinkk

i got the guts to do it nowww... yeaaa...

5. White Dove

i got my peace finaly now mannn i got it i got it i got it....

i can do it i can do it...

screw those who rthink i cant or wont,,

boty will they see i diod it loolllll

'

6. White Dove

lov ya love love ya lovwe ya love ya ove ya tpoooo mNN LOVE YA TOOOOOOOOO

7. White Dove

Damn I Am So Druk I Cat Stand Upp Hell Yaa Im Gonfg To Do It Tonight Hell Yaa Im Gone Gone Gone Bye Bye Bye Bye This Birds Gonna Fly Hell Ya

8. AnomymousX

AnomymousX Well-Known Member

Hope you go to a place better than this shitty world.

9. White Dove

HELL YA x amd pary all nigft mann paryh party part , find peace finally , amnd you know what the best of it is? do you do you?/ they dont think i will do it,.,, so i can and do it and get it over with mannnn get it over with

yeaahhb im going tom ppeace im flying away im flying away this little birss fflying xawayb tonight

10. White Dove

ha;lll aur halluauluasa , im logging off and goinmg away im going away ,

bye bye bye bye bye bye , no one cares to stop me im gone gone
    FUCK YOU WORLD , FUNCK YOU LIFE , IM OVER WITH , BHE BYE ,

FUCK YOU MR DALTON, M,FUCKL YOU M,RWE S DALTON , BYER BYE BYE BYE BYE gone , i picked the perfect night , yea yea yea , i picjlkecd yhre perfect night , yea yea yea , bye bye bye bye bye earth , by world , bye bye this stupid paethic life ofg mine , bye bye bye bye bye byer be hyebherv hrd bye byebyebyebyebyebye byebyebyebye byebyebyebyebyeb yeaaaas im gone , you think i wont but I WILLL I WILLL BUR BYE BYE BYE BYE BYEBYHEV

BYE BYER WORLD, BYE BYUE BYE BYEB IM GONE IM GONE..

I DID IT I DID IT , IM BLKEED INFG IM BLEEDING I WILL DIE I WILL DIE BYE BYE

TOLD I YA I HAD THE GUTS TO DO IT YEAAA TOLD YAS , JUST LIKE BEFIORE IM GONE THIS TIMEW FOR SURE BYE BYE BYE BYE ,

YOU DID NOT STOP ME YOU DID NOT CARE SO I AM GONE , DRUNK OUT MY ASS AND GONEEE GONEEE GONEEE , I LOG OFF IM GONE . I AM GONEEE BYE BYEV

NO ONE HERE TO STOP ME , IM FREE TO GOO BYE BYE BYEBYERBYHEBYEBYEBTYE

11. White Dove

Gonna Go Bgo Go , Bye Hr Bue Hte , No One Wants To Stop Me , No One Cares Im Gone Gone Fgoine .

See My Obuit , Tyou Wuill See My Obitb , You Will You Willm , You Will , Im Gone Gone Gonev

Bye Bye , Bhr Bye Bye B He Bye Bye

12. Christianv2

Christianv2 Well-Known Member

I know its futile, but please dont go. Please, I really dont want you to. I dont want anyone to, dont do it to show somebody. Just say fuck them and be over with it. If they dont care, fuck em. Dont kill yourself to prove something to them, if they truly didnt care they arent going to now. Dont go :sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

13. White Dove

OH wow someone finally desides to respond when i am fixing to log off .

listen , you tell that MR. non good dalton who preaches at the algood church of christ in algood tennessee that not only has he got a funeral to do this coming monday bhut this week he will be doing mine.... tell him golf funeral home in monterey will be contacting him in a few days .

bye bye

14. Christianv2

Christianv2 Well-Known Member

What happened? What happened that triggered you to do something tonight? Please dont :( :hug: :(

15. White Dove

i gave them timed i gave them time to contact mee .. and im drunk out my assss tonight so i can do it b bye byev . this white dove is gone tonight bye bye bye bye

16. SadDude1980

SadDude1980 Well-Known Member

Please hang in there. I said a prayer that God help you find something to latch on to :( I'm praying that for myself constantly right now since I can't sleep and have nothing but depressing thoughts and feelings.

17. White Dove

hell man ,

im gonna sleep and not waking up , and mer david dalton has to bury me now why? because i put him on the thing at the funeral home , sure didd , now what will nm so called mr preacher man dop when he gets a call from funeral home saying hes listed on it to perform funeral, nhe gonna go against my final wishes???/

wonder , i9m outtta here man no shit im gonee bhe bye bye bye

18. Placebo

Placebo Well-Known Member

I don't think any of you have anything to worry about. If White Dove was truly going to end his/her life, he/she would have logged off by now. :biggrin:

This is what I call "care checking". The multiple posts are a dead giveaway. The motive behind it is to see if anyone... well... cares. People who are seriously considering suicide just do it... they don't perform these types of tests.

19. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

Please stay safe, Dovie :hug:

20. White Dove

WANNA BET YOU FUCKER///?

TELL THAT TO THE MINISTER I SENT THE LETTER TOO THE LAST TIME I ATTEMPTED IT...

GO ON THINK I CANT DO IT?/ WELL LOOK IN THE OBIT IN A FEW DATYS DEAR , IM LOGGING OFF RIGHT NOW AND GOING BYE BYE

SO FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU AND NO I AM NOT A CHRISTIAN CAUSE I AM ENDING THIS STUPID LIFE SO FUCK YOU MR FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU , IM GONE IM GONE BYE BYE

YOU WILL SEE I DID IT LIKE I SAID I WOULD LIKE I DID LAST TIME I TOLD THE MINISTER I WOULD DO IT ..

BYE BYE

FUCK THIS WORLD

FUCK IT FUCK IT FUXCK IT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.