Gonna get sick

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Kairo, Jan 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kairo

Kairo Well-Known Member

I have to start some treatment that could make me feel really awful. I don’t have anybody here to look after me or be my friend or give two shits about me. I’m feeling so pathetic and alone. Suffering though treatment to maybe get better isn’t even worth it since I’m not so crazy about living anyway...and the future holds so little for me. I want to get ready to go through with my exit plan now.
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Health problems suck. I am sorry that the treatment is so difficult. I would point out that perhaps after the health issues are behind you other things in life may well seem far less arduous and more worthwhile. I am happy to talk anytime and see you in chat frequently so feel free to PM if you want to talk.

Take Care and Be Safe

3. mark b

mark b Well-Known Member

can you tell us the illness or treatment?

i dont understand why you have no support on offer. even if the hospital wont/cant provide; there are lots of volunteer groups there for you.

a bit more detail and we will find suggestions.

and yes, once underway and completed, you will start to feel more positive.
  4. Ima.robot

Ima.robot Senior Member

Im sorry, I cant imagine what you are going through :(
  5. Kairo

Kairo Well-Known Member

It’s chemo. The doctors and everyone have been good to me...and I know they’ll try to help. But I don’t have anyone at home. I’m just finding it hard to find a reason to stick around, even with some support from groups etc., there’s no one who loves me or would miss me.
    I’m considering just not showing up..
  6. mark b

mark b Well-Known Member

Chemo is hard going, but has some astounding results!

Makes sense to give it a chance
    Do let support groups do their job and take everything from there.

Bit by bit and day by day.
  7. Kairo

Kairo Well-Known Member

Thank you NYJ, i wish i felt good enough to talk more in chat. I really appreciate that..you’ve always been nice.
  8. Kairo

Kairo Well-Known Member

I feel so disgusting. I haven’t been eating, everything tastes strange...I have no energy. I can’t even cry or get up to hurt myself. I keep talking to myself i have no one to talk to
  9. mitty

mitty Member

you have us...

I wont lie to you and pretend i know how your feeling... because i dont... what i do know is how i feel at times... i have been going through medical testing for the past 2 years to figure out what is wrong with me... i go dizzy, pass out and sometimes fit... but doctors cant find out what it is... and it has taken my life away from me... my job, my friends .. everything...

please dont see this as me comparing my illness to yours, i understand that they are totally different.. but i know what its like feeling trapped by an illness... feeling useless... feeling lost and alone... not wanting to eat.. because whats the point right?? and even though you might do nothing all day... you feel so drained and tired all the time...

i used to cry almost every night... wich if you actually knew me before all this, you would know that isnt something i do... even at funerals of loved ones... now i cant even bring myself to cry, its like im empty inside... i found this forum, and am hoping to find people like you that i can relate to and share some things that i dont feel i can to people in my immediate social circles...

i dont know if you have said somewhere on forum already,. but what country are you from ?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.