gonna shuddup >.<

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Marshmallow, Apr 13, 2007.

1. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

I'm so fecking stupid. I need to learn to shut the fuck up!

Never tell anyone your thinking of doing that! cos what do they do ..... send emails to other peeps so they get worried :sad: all i do is worry peeps so ima shut up from now on.

From now on just gonna keep on this happy mask. Act as if everything is ok even when i'm on the verge of ODing or cutting or whatever. I'm worrying people. Having them try talk me out of ODing when i don't even care what happens to me.

I'm never gonna tell anyone that again. Even if i did OD i'm never telling anyone that i have :mad:

Finally got a nights sleep where i didn't wake up in the afternoon :mad: Ain't eaten right in weeks. Tis why I've lost so much weight. Dunno how much but i hadn't seen my aunty in a few weeks, i saw her and she said 'wow you've lost a lot of weight' Guess that shows how little i've been eating :unsure:

2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

Well you can either talk to people..preferably not your friends but a professional. or not tell anyone at all and do it. When you tell people all they do is worry and dont understand why. But people can help if that's what your after.
  3. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Viks, we love u hun.
    I for one am not going to let u shut up and deal with all this alone. and i know plently of other people who will say the same.
    here for u always :hug:
  4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Viks :eek:hmy: Won't ever tell you anyone was worried again (sorry Est I fucked this one up right royally!!!).
    Who should be there for you when you're feeling bad if not us? :sad:
    A bit of worry is better than a dead or damaged Viks.
    If any of us manage to talk you out of hurting yourself then that has been a good day!!! :hug:
  5. i dont want you to shutup vikki, id rather no how ure feeling so people can try and help. its human nature for people to be worried.. maybe if you talk to them they might understand and be a little less worried ? dont no what to suggest, just no that people are here, and you can PM me or msn me anytime xx
  6. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Nah Terry you didn't fuck anything up. I just didn't want you worrying, tis why i mentioned someone sent an email to ya >.< cos they was worried :sad:

I not like worrying people :dry: say thats why i'm try deal with this on my own.

If i get to where im nearly ODing then peeps worry and then apparently lose sleep over the worrying :sad: I ain't worth that! Especially since their doing so well. Then i go make em worry :mad:
  7. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

8. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

People worry because they care about you, surely it's better people cared than didn't.

Hang in there darling.
  9. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

I don't want you to shut up either, nobody wants you to shut up. We care for you, love you, which is WHY we worry.

and don't worry about me losing sleep cos I was worried. I can sleep some other time. Plenty of time to sleep. Now you should learn not to worry about others being worried about you, hun (does that make sense?)!

And you ARE worth the worries, cos we LOVE you! Please talk to us when you are feeling like that, keep talking.
    and like terry said, I'd rather not sleep and be worried over you then seeing a dead or damaged vikki.
    We care, please accept that, and don't shut up!

@ Terry: nobody fucked anything up, Viks is still here, and that's what matters :smile:
  10. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

i love you adnd i probably didnt help your situation last night..so Im sorry if i caused any issues. if you need to talk please pm me.
  11. Nakur

Nakur Guest

I dunno what else to say but... -hugs-
  12. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Gonna fuck myself up good :mad:

It's what i deserve. Should of done it last night :mad: but noooooooooooooooo i didn't did i.

Argggggggggggggggggh!!! this is fucking doing my head in!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. ~CazzaAngel~

:eek:hmy: :cry: Try and hang in there hun, please...
  14. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

why the fuck should i :mad:

I got fuck my insides up pretty bad with what i could take right now :mad:

Should of done it last night, but no i had to go fucking tell someone :mad:
  15. Terry

What the fuck be going on!!!??????
  16. ~CazzaAngel~

Because you don't deserve more pain. You are in it daily, you shouldn't inflict more.. let yourself be and let yourself recover. :hug:
  17. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

I don't fecking know. Just gonna swallow these :mad: or something.

Shouldn't of stopped last night :mad:

Fuck sake. I hate me. I hate me life and i hate feeling like this :mad:
  18. Terry

Right you...SLAP...get yourself calmed down.
    Aint gonna let you hurt yourself so watch it or I'll turf up on your door.
    Google, msn or skype me but dont bloody hurt yourself...YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
  19. ~CazzaAngel~

I'd be on ya door to but I'm a loooonnnngggg plane ride and hundereds of dollars away :dry:
  20. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Why should't i hurt myself. Im the only person i CAN hurt :mad: