Gonna stop whingeing & go ahead

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by LisaMarie, Oct 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LisaMarie

LisaMarie Member

You know what? Thought finding a site with like minded people, people who've had it worse than me but still manage to go on, would help me put things into perspective. How stupid (as usual) can I be? Guess it has, to a certain degree. I'm gonna stop whingeing & threatening & just get on with it. Got work this afternoon til tomorro afternoon, perfect! My residents go to bed @ 10: 30, other staff go home & I'm on my own until tomorrow morning then. I'm fed up of screwing things up, this time I won't! Know if I take meds all @ once I throw up, so already started taking few @ time. By tonight, I'll have enough in my system to just fall asleep & never wake up! Got blades to make doubly sure! No-one to find me, no-one to give me shit about attempting it, Just pure, total nothingness!

2. Trip the Dark fantastic

Trip the Dark fantastic Well-Known Member

You know what? You thinking of finding a site with like minded people, people who've had it worse than yourself but still manage to go on, DOES put things into perspective. The existence of this site is dedicated to this sole purpose...

Perspective, because

...people here show you that you are not unique in your search for a solution.
    ...many have been where you are and have found a way forward by learning from others.
    ...as the saying goes 'a trouble shared is troubled halved'
    ...when everything else is inaccessible, the anonymity to cry your grief to a complete stranger is always open to you
    ...someone, somewhere has an answer for you...

Do not punish yourself looking for answers. This forum is just one avenue offering you advice, help, support. Move on, but for your life's sake, don't move on into your death.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.