1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good and bad...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Ihatemyselfalot, Oct 14, 2010.

1. Ihatemyselfalot

Ihatemyselfalot Banned Member

I kinda have social anxiety.
    I don't like being in social situations, they make me uncomfortable and awkward so I just tend to avoid them.
    Plus I'm not a big fan of people. With my past history with people you wouldn't like people either, I have been used, cheated on, betrayed in numerous ways and I have been a figure of fun and ridicule countless times, so I just see other people as bad and don't have anything to do with them.
    But I don't think its anything bad because I have been that way my entire life and I have learned to like and appreciate my solitariness I consider it liberation and it gives me more focus on the stuff I want
    And I have acquaintances, people who I know and respect and can make small talk with for a bit, but I don't really want to be 'friends' with.
    I'm a dedicated Thai boxer and I'm a future military man and I'm either going to use the money to get the education I need to become a pilot in the air force or go into the special forces either way I will live the way I want and I just focus on what I do, I never just sit and do nothing, I'm always out doing something and trying to improve on something and I shut myself off from anything different.
    I'm just a cold block of steel, and I don't have any emotions or personality, I say less than 50 words a day and keep myself to myself and when I'm doing something with other people it isn't for fun its to get the job done because I like efficiency.
    Most people would view that as a sad life, and although I kinda agree I see the alternative as sadder because it involves things that I hate.... people...
    So I just keep doing my thing, one day I will kick the bucket and this whole thing will be over and.... meh who cares right?

Although I don't want to be around people, I do get very sexually frustrated, I have looked into ways to get rid of my sex drive with stuff medications and even herbal remedies and therapies or meditations I have looked into it all and it looks like all I can do to get rid of my sex drive is either find a willing partner and have regular sex or castrate myself which is nothing I will be doing any time soon.
    I have also thought about prostitution, but it seems like a bad idea there is something about paying for sex that I don't feel right about and I don't think I ever will, if people don't mind paying for sex then I'm not against it, its just not for me.
    And I would really like a girlfriend, I feel like I have a lot to give and that I could be a good boyfriend, the only major downside is that I'm boring and that with the way I live I would never even expect a girl to like me.
    This isn't something that depresses me by the way I know and fully accept this, its just that I get kinda frustrated and a bit heartbroken knowing that I will probably never get a proper relationship.

So that's what frustrates me...

I love being alone and being a boring goal driven loner, but I miss sex (I haven't gotten laid in 14 months) and I will probably never know love.

So yeah kinda sucks... :awww: