Good at advice but need some

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by spidy, Nov 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Hey all been a while since ive posted.Been trying my best to find life yet just wont come back.Done everything from keeping busy to trying my hobbies to whatever yet cant find that niche where happiness is.I just dont know what to do anymore stupid harming thoughts are always there yet I push not to act on them yet starting to think they there as happiness will never come.Just do not enjoy a goddam thing anymore and its frustrating.Not much more really I can do iIve tried guess I either have a life of existing or I take the next option.REALLY HAVE TRIED i m not easily beaten but guess life and its challenges have succeeded.Just wish to God I would wake up oneday like I used to ready to take on what the day pushed.Just lost it all cant seem to find me or life Sux

2. katiekaboom

katiekaboom Member

Hi spidy,

I'm sorry that you feel like that. Is there anyone who you can talk to like a friend or a relative? Is there a reason why you feel like this? I know that life gets hard, but you've already made it thus far :) I know that you feel down, but you have the strength to keep going. A lot of times life isn't great, it isn't filled with happiness, a lot of times it's shitty but those experiences are the important ones because the force us to learn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.