good bye Sf

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by SirCamel, Aug 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SirCamel

SirCamel Well-Known Member

take care.
  2. busenbust

busenbust Well-Known Member

Don't Go.
  3. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Hi Sir Camel,
    I don't know you but I sure do care about any SF member that is pain!!

Please stay and talk to us.

Can you tell us a bit about what is going on? We can help you through this I am certain. We may not have all the exact right answers but there is guidance, support and caring here so please give us a chance.

What has you so down?

Hugs Bambi
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

What's wrong Ryan? :sad:
  5. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

Ryan <333333333
  6. SirCamel

depression is biting me real bad.
  7. Rose24

Rose24 Chat & Forum Buddy

stay and talk about it :hug:
  8. SirCamel

i Just wish that i could be happy again, but everything that is happening is draining me away into nothing. I only want to be someone or something that is value but where ever i go i seem like the outsider of everything, nothing i can do is pleasing or nor can i make anyone laugh. I feel like most of the time i am a waste of billion of atom tha is just stuck on earth for nothing. I wanna end it to end all this faking emotion i have. such a pity. fuck why can i be happy?
  9. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Well happiness is complicated but entirely possible.

I do not know what steps you have taken such as talking to a therapist? or medications? There are so many options that I do not know where to begin exactly so feel funny writing more.

You are welcome to PM me if you feel better talking in private but please know that happiness is possible and that I care.

Hugs Bambi
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.