Good bye world

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ImAllAlone, Apr 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImAllAlone

ImAllAlone Member

At last, im leaving,
    the blood has drained
    and been washed by the rain.

At last, im leaving,
    friends and familly call
    but dont look back.

At last, im leaving,
    drugs pumping though my veins
    and I couldnt be happier.

At last, im gone.

2. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

What is on your mind ImAllAlone?
    Want to talk about things?

3. ImAllAlone

ImAllAlone Member

I just hate life and want to die is all....

4. windlepoons

What specifically do you hate about your life?

5. ImAllAlone

ImAllAlone Member

How I get treated like crap when theres other people around but when its just me and him were best friends. How much people dont care about my feelings. How were poor. How I have the personality of a rock. How im always the best of a bad situation. The usual.

6. windlepoons

CAn you tackle him about who he treats you differently around people? Its not good, either he respects you and shows it, or he does not.
    Why do you think you have the personality of a rock? Do you mean you feel uninteresting?

7. ImAllAlone

ImAllAlone Member

Yeah I can try to talk to him when I see him next. And yes; im uninteredting

8. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Suicide wont fix a thing all you do is let life beat you why not use all this to become a rock as stronger within yourself.Love the first post you wrote like poetry concentrate on writing you good at it use it to release those emotions.

9. ImAllAlone

ImAllAlone Member

Thank you Spidy. But you, the other people on here, abd one of my friends know that im suicidal abd that I cut none of my family members know (the two I have) so im not sure I want anyone else to know. There are rows of cuts, some bleeding, down my arms and no one has noticed. I have a counsellor (or however you spell it) and even she dosent know. I think I need to go to a mental hospital :(

10. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Cutting is a release used to be there myself and i used to hide cuts best i could if my councillor saw them id make an excuse.But you doe need to talk to somebody about what your hurting about as the longer you leave it the worse it gets.I know its hard sometimes to talk but eventually you find the right person to get things out there becomes easier and you start living a bit more clear headed.Hospital itsself can be a good break from the real world for a little while gives you some rest been there a few times with my depression.But you do need to cope with this but little steps at a time and youve done great just reaching out here for help another coping strat is keep a journal write your emotionns there and your poetry.

11. windlepoons

Hope you can get him to realise what he is doing.
    Do you read, there are books that can help you be a more successful talker.

12. ImAllAlone

ImAllAlone Member

Yeah I have extremely terrible people skills in person but I am only fourteen, almost fifteen in november, im going to try and work on it.

And Spidy thanks and I think the next time I go to counselling im going to ask her about a mental hospital but im not sure what to say

13. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

just be honest how you feel thats what they are their for same as your doc be honest on how ya feel its about you getting better and how you deal with this journey and is good you are on top of it early trust me never let this go on as worse it gets harder to get over and youve done awesome by reaching out here keep it up for as long as you need

14. ImAllAlone

ImAllAlone Member

Thanks ill be sure to talk to her asap at our next session

15. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Good for you and use those poetry skills too i seen at start of this post poetry section here too effort into that will help ya too as its a release

16. ImAllAlone

ImAllAlone Member

:) ive wrote a couple of other poems in my english class too and I wish she would return them so I can post them on here

17. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

look forward to seeing them i love poetry im bit more in depth like what jim morrison was into but its all from the heart which is the main thing

18. ImAllAlone

ImAllAlone Member

Yeah I like edgar allan poe

19. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

im william blake and stuff like that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.