Good bye

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Claire Bear, May 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Claire Bear

Claire Bear Member

thank you and goodbye.
  2. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

Hey I've spoken to you only a few times I Pmd you, I realise you're probably not okay but well sending my best- so if you want to chat it out I'm here.
  3. apx24

apx24 Member

Please don't do anything. We are here for you.
  4. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Please don't doing anything hurtful to yourself. There is so much love waiting for you here. So many hearts that are happy to open up for you and give of themselves~ You are a part of this beautiful Universe and no less important than any other being. In fact you share an identity with them all. Please remember too that we need you. Maybe you can save us. Please we need you here. You know,the love that you inspire in others, is only a reflection of how beautiful you are. We are the mirror for you,if you only will see!! Better days are waiting for you! The love that created the whole universe is not only around you ,but inside of you too! I have been so beaten and broken in the past,but the goodness of life has saved me. It will save you too. Just open to it. I promise that you will be astounded by how much happiness awaits you!!!!

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I do hope you are reaching out then to support in real life to crisis team or go to ER and talk to a doctor there When ready if you want come back here for support too
  6. DarkLordVader

DarkLordVader Well-Known Member

i dont like to see this... it makes me sad... :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.