Good Bye!!!!!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by timmay20, Mar 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timmay20

timmay20 Member

I'm 21 and a complete loser . i give up:sad:
    I never worked a day in my life, my mom is about to kick me out the house and before does that I'm going to kill myself. I dont even have a high school diploma, she doesn't know that. AS you all can see death is my calling:sad
  2. Squire

Squire Active Member

Don't kill yourself.
    There's places you can go for your education, education is avaliable to anyone no matter what age they are, recognised qualifications too, ones that have no requirements. So don't worry on that front, you can go back and get all the things you missed in an adult environment.

Just please don't kill yourself. =/

edit: and I recommend you talk to your mother, sit down and discuss your situation, if not with her then see your doctor or call a help line, there's better ways around things, just don't take the easy way out.
  3. nfe

nfe Member

Dont!! You have only been alive 1 part of your life, you don't want to miss the other parts! educations doesn't matter, there is a lot of things you can do even though you're not educated, and also, you could get educated later, it doesn't matter that you're not educated yet! Just enjoy your life, its what it's all about!
  4. danni

danni Chat Buddy

why does ur mom want to kick you out? There places where you can get ur ged and also a job. please dont be so hard on your self. :hug:
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

timmay, please hang in there! if you want to talk, Pm me! :hug:
  6. ava.

ava. Well-Known Member

I kind of know how you feel. I have no qualifications, no job, and my mum is pressuring me to get one.

-wants to scream-

7. The Loner

The Loner Active Member

At 21 your life is just starting or so they say, can't you go back to college and get the qualifications for the job you want? Maybe you should talk to your mum about how you feel first then she'll understand the circumstances ..
  8. Kimi

Kimi Well-Known Member

Hey... It is not late to get education from now.. I'm living in UK and loads of people are studying even they are in 30's and 40's. You are very young and have a chance to start over. Or please don't pressure on you to find a job soon. I've been looking for a new job more than 2months and still haven't got any interview yet which makes me worthless but you are young..Please do not give up. You have plenty of future ahead of you..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.