Good-Bye

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Godsdrummer, Mar 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

2. foreverYoung180

foreverYoung180 Well-Known Member

please don't kill yourself if thats what your talking about. lets talk about this..whats wrong? whats triggered you to feel this way?

3. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

I am just not gonna deal with things anymore.

I can't even believe I am typing this, because I told myself I wasnt going to post here anymore. Things are finished.

4. foreverYoung180

i think you came and posted here cause you dont really want to die. i dont want you to die, no one here does. most days i feel like giving up, but dont.. yes, you want an escape. but death is so permanent. take it day by day find something each day to look forward to and to live for..no matter how small.

5. foreverYoung180

someone shared this with me the other day..
    The road you walk down will always have 2 paths. One may be blocked, run down, and nearly impassible, but it is still there. It might even be hidden so you have to work to find it. You may have to fight harder to walk down it, to even get on it. I can't tell you what that road is, only that it exists. You have to uncover and discover it. But the rewards will surely outweigh the struggle in the end. In the end. You can't assume you know what awaits you at the end of that road, because you don't, I don't, no one knows. Just because the other path is looks nice, clean, and easier doesn't mean it is better.
    A lot of times death will look like that nice, easy road. But the end, our death, is just that, an end. There is nothing awaiting us, we will have no more chances to feel good again.

i know things are hard right now, but i believe you are strong and have some fight left in you. im here for you if you need to talk :hugtackles: or you can pm me.

6. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

please stick around, we care about you here, and you are a valuable part of this community. i know i can't stop you from doing anything, and i can't change your mind, but i'm just asking that you give yourself one more chance. talk to us. let us help you. don't give up yet :console:

7. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Tigger????? What's up? I know you're a strong person. And I know you've been struggling for a bit now. Let me and others try to help? You know bottling up isnt going to make it better or easier. It will only pull you further down. Might not be able to change anything for you in RL but I can listen hun. So please what's going on?

8. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

never mind guys. Just forget about me. please!

9. ASolitaryBlue

no can do! we care about you! and that means we can't just let you go and do this! everyone on here has helped me, stopped me from doing the same thing. i know life isn't fair, i know death seems so much better. i don't know what you're going through, i can't fix it, but i know death won't help. PLEASE stick around :cry:

10. ASolitaryBlue

you said this, forpetessake:
    if you won't listen to our advice, please. listen to your own:

11. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

I am not active. Just thinking about it, ALOT.

12. Katii

Katii Well-Known Member

Bill!
    What up hun? :hug:
    You've always been there for others, now its our time to support you.. :)
    Talk to someone please :sad:
    We all love you here :hug:
    Pm me anytime if you want..
    Take care Bill!
    Katie
    xxx <3

13. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.