Good bye

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Gixxer, Oct 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gixxer

Gixxer New Member

Hi I'm a 22 year old male from Toronto. 3 weeks ago I attempted to kill myself , I was rudely interupted by the cops, who proceeded to beat the shit out of me. I have zero recollection of the following 24 hours. I woke up strapped to a hospital bed. This wasn't the first time I felt suicidal. Now 3 weeks later these urges are back and stronger then ever. I know this will sound pathetic and I never thought this would bring me to this point, or maybe it's the straw that broke the camels back... Me and my gf of a year and a half broke up 3.5 weeks ago and have been working on things. Tonight it all went to hell and I realized I'm the biggest piece of shit ever. Oh btw there are many other underlying issues again as I said this is the straw. I have no desire to live. I don't care anymore. Everyday gets harder. Every morning is more difficult to wake up. I am very tempted to do it now. But she is her. And will stop me. I will cut myself tonight. I know that much. Every smile I put on is fake. No one understands. They all think you are crazy. Maybe I am. Maybe I'm not right. Of course I'm not. I guess I'm here just to tell the world goodbye. I probly won't write a note. I probly won't tell any one. So good bye. And thank you for reading.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

well i hope not goodbye i hope you stick around chat for awhile and let others help you. cops yeh they are idiots they beat up mytwin too a ffff women with hip surgery just because she wanted a way out she brought charges against cop nothing was done nice eh. You didn't deserve that treatment and yes i will say it time the pain lessens and you learn to meet new people learn to not cut and learn life is worth fighting for. Give it TIME okay stick around
  3. ~Heather~

~Heather~ Well-Known Member

Don't go just yet! We can help you.
    Like ~violet~ said stick around and chat with us for a bit. At least take some time to get better. If you need anything I'll be here and so will everyone else.

We're here for you :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.