good bye

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ashtar, Dec 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ashtar

ashtar Well-Known Member

Ok, this shall be my last post.
    Goodbye SF.
    Today is my big day.
    I wont share my method but just so you know its got only two outcomes: death
    quick death.
  2. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Noo, please. I know you are struggleing alot but we can help please nooo!
    I'm here for you if you need someone to talk to :)
    Always here for you :hug: x
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2010
  3. Fluffypingu

Fluffypingu Safety and Support Chat Pro SF Supporter

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2010
  4. Cute_Angel_Xx

>>Edited by mod: Unsupportive<<

Thats the most meanest thing I've heard, some people do actually go through with their thoughts. I'm sorry but it was a bit harsh :(
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2010
  5. theripped

theripped Member

well.... i guess it was nice talking to you.... first time i felt such a weird connection with someone.
  6. Fluffypingu

ok i never meant it that harsh tbh but u know it not helping others after all this is a pro life site
  7. Cute_Angel_Xx

How do you think the OP feels?
    Right now, the OP's just gone offline, they may never come back or may hurt them selves, I thought this site was about care respect for once I'm wrong!

Ashtar please talk to me, I've sent you a PM :)
  8. Fluffypingu

its just ive hurd it all b4 by them in posts etc and tbh this is a pro life site but yeah i really had enough of this
  9. TheOncomingStorm

TheOncomingStorm Well-Known Member

Guys calm it down or the thread will get closed. And if Ashtar really does want support then they're not gonna get it from here. And if they are just trolling, i'm sure people will find out for themselves Aimee :hug:
  10. 41021

41021 Banned Member

i suppose i'll interject here.
    we had someone here, who went on for nine months attempting to find the strength...killing one's self is not an easy task.
    and then he found it, and as of four months ago is gone.

now in my personal life, i could list far too many friends and relatives i've lost. Some went on for years, some days, some months...and now they are gone.

a little heart goes a lot further
    a little care, concern, compassion
  11. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I actually thought that on this forum we could talk about being suicidal and people are there to help us get past the actual deed by talking about it.

So now we aren't able to come here and say that?

I don't understand what SF is for then?
    this is a Suicide Forum-a support for people in crisis.

Ashtar are you still ok? talk to us please
  12. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

Kali :hug:, wise
  13. 41021

41021 Banned Member

**tears** as harsh as i can be at times, i care deeply about those who are here and hurting.

I suspect we all need a big **hug** about now

and i do hope you can find a way to stay safe come back.
  14. peacelovingguy

peacelovingguy Well-Known Member

I sincerely hope that nothing came of the threat and I'd personally always veer on believing people mean what they say until you know better.

My prayers, good wishes and sympathy go out to the person who started this thread.

Its obviously a bad time of the year to be real down and I hope anyone who feels suicidal at least joins up (if they have not already) and maybe allow others to put their perspective on things.

We judge ourselves extremely harshly at time.
  15. cathyr

cathyr Member & Antiquities Friend

This is such a heartbreaking post. I feel for this young lady because I have felt like that many times over the years. I am going to pray for Ashtar to find the strength to move forward.

I do not think that people always post these goodbye letters to get attention either. However, I do think that there is very little we can do for this poor girlin an online venue. Listening is fine but if someone is that serious and has a plan it is a danger sign. I think she needs to be inpatient where she can get more in depth help.

I pray that she gets it.
  16. TheOncomingStorm

TheOncomingStorm Well-Known Member

Look guys stop making little digs at Aimee. You dont know how Ashtar has treated her, or what Ashtar has said to her.
  17. Cute_Angel_Xx

It's my fault agaiin, I started the argument it was me :( I'm sorry Ashtar, really forgive me, hope you are ok :hug: you to Aimee
  18. shuddertothink

shuddertothink Well-Known Member

you know... this is the last place people should say the kinds of things aimee did, i see her point, but there are people who have no one and need this forum, like myself. I'm not badmouthing aimee, i just think people should be more considerate of other people's feelings. this IS and SUPPORT forum for christ's sake!

at times i don't even feel like I belong here.

i'm sure people are getting the impression that they can't share everything in a thread for fear of comments like that. what the hell?! imagine how you'd feel if someone said that to you.

whatever... i just felt compelled to say something, i won't be clicking on this thread again so, if there are any negative responces i won't see them. later
  19. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

I agree. I do know what she said and hmmm not amused. When someone admits they are a troll what are people supposed to think? So lay off aimee, its not fair on her after whats happened
  20. Staysuplate

Staysuplate Member

I really hope not. Ashtar is such a cool name, it sounds like, really artistic you know? I hope you can maybe reconsider and procrastinate a few weeks and posts as well Ashtar.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.