Good bye

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by randomguy9, Aug 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. randomguy9

randomguy9 Put's the "Pro" in Profanity Chat Pro

Anyone who needs to knows my story..

I have lost it... I am beyond careerless I am now a danger to everyone around me....

I am doing the world a favor...

To those i called friends... I love you and i am sorry... If there is a next realm I will watch you from there.
  2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hi randomguy9,

I know you've been feeling suicidal, especially yesterday. I've gotten to know you pretty well (we met 5-6 months ago, seems like not long ago though!) and enjoy talking to you, and I hope you reconsider. I'm speaking what I honestly want to say to you. :hug: We were worried about you and still are.

Hope you stay safe,

Your chat buddy Alex
  3. lancashirelass

lancashirelass Well-Known Member

Please stay safe hun i have enjoyed chatting with you. :hug:
  4. randomguy9

I do not know if i should say i stopped myself or that i chickened out
  5. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

6. Talia862

Talia862 Well-Known Member

Chickened out? You are SO BRAVE! To face those feelings and still keep fighting is a thing to be proud of! I am very glad you are alive. Maybe we can talk more in the future. I am new here and hoping to get and give support to/from people going through similar things that I am right now. Please stay with us and keep posting. Thank you for reconsidering and hanging around. Thank you for reaching out on here. Knowing you are bravely fighting your depression gives me more hope that I will be able to fight mine.
  7. Powerpuff

Powerpuff Active Member

You are not a chicken, you say you have people you love,, you have feelings of strength from this love, stay safe.
  8. randomguy9

My pm box is always open... and I am a regular in chat. (allthough i will be logging for the night soon.)

Thank you and welcome to the forum
  9. Jackie's Strength

Jackie's Strength Staff Alumni

So glad to know you're still with us :hug:
    Be strong - you can do this!
    Things will get better :heart:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.