Good bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

randomguy9

Put's the "Pro" in Profanity
Anyone who needs to knows my story..

I have lost it... I am beyond careerless I am now a danger to everyone around me....

I am doing the world a favor...

To those i called friends... I love you and i am sorry... If there is a next realm I will watch you from there.

Speedy

Staff Alumni
Hi randomguy9,

I know you've been feeling suicidal, especially yesterday. I've gotten to know you pretty well (we met 5-6 months ago, seems like not long ago though!) and enjoy talking to you, and I hope you reconsider. I'm speaking what I honestly want to say to you. :hug: We were worried about you and still are.

Hope you stay safe,

Your chat buddy Alex

Talia862

Chickened out? You are SO BRAVE! To face those feelings and still keep fighting is a thing to be proud of! I am very glad you are alive. Maybe we can talk more in the future. I am new here and hoping to get and give support to/from people going through similar things that I am right now. Please stay with us and keep posting. Thank you for reconsidering and hanging around. Thank you for reaching out on here. Knowing you are bravely fighting your depression gives me more hope that I will be able to fight mine.

randomguy9

Put's the "Pro" in Profanity
Chickened out? You are SO BRAVE! To face those feelings and still keep fighting is a thing to be proud of! I am very glad you are alive. Maybe we can talk more in the future. I am new here and hoping to get and give support to/from people going through similar things that I am right now. Please stay with us and keep posting. Thank you for reconsidering and hanging around. Thank you for reaching out on here. Knowing you are bravely fighting your depression gives me more hope that I will be able to fight mine.
My pm box is always open... and I am a regular in chat. (allthough i will be logging for the night soon.)

You are not a chicken, you say you have people you love,, you have feelings of strength from this love, stay safe.
Thank you and welcome to the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00