Good Day(night :p)

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Gunner12, Apr 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

Good Day

Hello everyone, I hope you don't mind me jumping right into what I have on my mind. Sorry if this seems pointless and doesn't really fit with this forum(I don't think I'm in a crisis).

Finally after all these years of thinking, I've finally realized, I'm confused. Not confused about my sexual orientation or if I should die or not(I think I've gotten past that point, my point for life is to help people), but confused as to who I am.

I've been depressed and had suicidal thoughts, but I somehow always manage to think through them and continue on with life. The feeling still comes back though, there are still times where I wish I was never born or I wished I had a gun.

I stink at everything I try to do. I can never have a good conversation with anyone. I've gained weight instead of loosing it. I'm not getting the grades I could be getting(currently a junior in High School). I don't have talents. Everything I touch either becomes broken, disassembled, lost, forgotten, or worn out much faster then it should. I stink at all three languages that I remember, two that I should know.

It's not that I don't have friends, it's just that I feel like a burden to them and I have nothing to contribute. They are nice and such but I can never get into a good conversation and be more accepted. I try to help but my crappy English speaking only seems to make things worse. I try to be outgoing but I never know what to say.

Not many people make fun of may anymore though. Well, not that I know of.

Many places say that in order for me to be more social, just be "yourself". What is this "yourself"? Where is it? How could I find one?

I also have sudden urges to lash out, to break people's necks, to slice them or stab them with what every I have in my hand. This is to people I love. I don't know what's wrong with me. Many things in my room have stab marks, holes, burns, cuts and so on. I have a feeling that if someone does manage to push me off the edge someone will die. I don't know how to release this bottled up anger so that people don't get hurt and I don't end up destroying myself.

I was wondering, is there any way you can help with finding this elusive "yourself"?

Thanks to anyone who actually read all that.(sorry that it was so long)

I also apologize if this belongs somewhere else.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2008
  2. danni

danni Chat Buddy

Re: Good Day

welcome to the forum :hug:

3. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

Well maybe finding your elusive self is not always a good thing...or maybe it is but it may bring up a lot of things you'd rather not. Maybe that doesn't make sense to you. I dunno! But in many ways I can relate to what you've said.

Welcome to the forum!

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum :welcome:

5. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone!

6. Corieh Infected

Corieh Infected Well-Known Member

I hope you like it here, it's a great place. =)

Welcome. <3

7. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum :smile:

8. Dying_Dreams

Dying_Dreams Well-Known Member

Hiya and welcome to the forum!

9. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Welcome!! :hug:

10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni