Good Day or Bad Day?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Illusion, Nov 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Illusion

Illusion Well-Known Member

Are you having a good day or a bad day? In between good and bad? Not sure? I thought this would be a cool idea. Talk about your days if you want to. Me though, I'm having a bad day. Tomorrow is my least favorite holiday. I don't like Thanksgiving cause all my family does is stuff their greedy faces and pass out on the couch while football is on. I'm usually just nibbling only on a little bit of food and then I take off to my room for the rest of the day after catching up with whoever actually came to visit us. We don't have no big family gathering or anything like that anymore. This year its just me, mother, step father, and grandfather again. I only look forward to seeing him. Enough about me dreading tomorrow though. Main reasons why my day is bad today is because my mother woke me up earlier than usual today so I could take part in something for once. But look where shes at now, laying in her bed for an hour or so! She tells me shes sick of me being in my room all the time. I told her "look where you are now!", so we got into an argument about that. Bad day. Bad bad bad. Kinda wish I was still in bed. I'm only awake cause I'm talking to my boyfriend and I love talking to him, even though he doesn't seem like hes in a very good mood today.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2010
  2. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Good day for me, I think. I woke up before my alarm, which is always pleasant. I prepared an outside home for the mouse who's living in my room right now so he doesn't die over the winter, now we just have to catch him (my cat and I) and I can carry him out and bury his new subterranean home (based on a gatorade bottle, and filled with sunflower seeds and shredded paper for nesting) where he can hopefully live comfortably until spring. My Lysistrata essay isn't going too poorly, and my Scythians/Cossacks essay is complete and (according to my brother and friend) high-quality.

But it's not all rosy: it's 37% humidity and my skin burns from dryness.

3. Illusion

awww. Thats nice you prepared a home for the mouse instead of killing it :3. By the way, I know how pleasant it is to wake up before the alarm clock wakes you up. I always try to wake up before mine goes off cause I can't stand the sound of it >_<. I usually wake up 5 minutes before it goes off :)

4. MadeOfGlass

MadeOfGlass Well-Known Member

Good day!

My family is hosting Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow, so mom and I have been getting ready. She's been doing all the cleaning and decorating and stuff, while I've been in the kitchen baking! :D I actually have a pie in the over right now. But yeah, I'm soooo busy, I've got the pie, and a cake, an appetizer, and the cranberry sauce to make. :laugh:

5. Illusion

:) Thats cool. I'm glad everyone else is having a good day. Since my mother can't cook this year cause shes 8 months pregnant, we're all just gonna go out to a restaurant (just found that out). I don't mind that cause its a restaurant I love <33. I don't look forward to the crowd though since I'm so claustrophobic and I have a temper.

6. PiecesMended

PiecesMended Well-Known Member

Hope the restaurant is fun! :)

very cool thread!!!
    I had a mostly good day, woke up at 4am got to college waaaay early. Had an awesome day as usual. Then of course I had a little breakdown to my friend at the end of the day about my brother not talking to me and wanting to have a better relationship with my mum who clearly can't be botherd with me. So everyone will be talking about that, and I nearly cried so everyone will be extra worried. But then got my hair dyed and it is now an awesome purple and I'm getting it cut tomorrow with a friend so :yay:!!

7. Illusion

Thanks :) & thats awesome you dyed your hair purple. I want mine back blonde, but I'm naturally blonde so I'm just letting it come back on its own. My friend named Joey once dyed his hair Pink. It was awesome :D. By the way, I hope things will be ok.

8. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

meh is all i have to say...

9. boo

boo Well-Known Member

mild day

10. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

pu day

11. Illusion

lol. Mine just got as worse as it gets. I got dumped because me, my friends, and my family curse. Eh, screw it though. I'm done trying.

12. foreverforgotten

foreverforgotten Well-Known Member

returned a job application.
    made mashed potatoes. read. slept. played cards.
    put music on ipod. good day

13. Johnnyc

Johnnyc Well-Known Member

Good day and bad day
    The good part is my sister is in town for the first time in nearly a year.
    The bad part is I started cutting again.

14. Illusion

awwwww :(
    I'm close to cutting again myself.

15. Fluo

Fluo Active Member

Bad day, got a hangover and a infection in one of my cuts...... D:

16. Arthur

Arthur Account Closed

Bad day, i hope i get shot in the head. :(

17. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

bad day ive cut and put something round my throat i just cant go on much more

18. Landlocked blues

Landlocked blues Well-Known Member

ditto. Sorry your feeling like this too :(

19. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Bad start with a bad sleep. Stomach and cat and bladder and mouse kept waking me up.

20. PiecesMended

PiecesMended Well-Known Member

It was great 'till I got home half an hour ago. I hate being here. :sad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.