Good Evening

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by fedroak, Feb 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fedroak

fedroak Member

I left high school last year when I was 16 and most recently I dropped out of my computing course at College (not american college). I've hated life for a long time now and this comes to down to my childhood and upbringing, I'm not here to give out a sob story though.

I'm here because I don't know how long I have left. I've booked a plane ticket to Eastern Europe, I'm going to go after my last dream but it's hard to stay positive and if I cant achieve my dream I'm all out of options. I just wish I could have talked to everyone in my class, fit in, be normal, reach my potential and have support.
  2. scarlettdrknss

scarlettdrknss Well-Known Member

Hey :)

Welcome! You can feel free to share your story on here. It's what the forum is here for. Maybe you'll even find someone who has experienced similar.

I think it's wonderful you are going after your dream, but why must it be your last? And why are you doubting it?

Best of wishes ~
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun Hope reaching out here you can make new friends hun You will not be j udged here hun we all understand hugs
  4. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi fed and are young hon and there is hope in there that things ca get better for you..I am 65 and if can happen with me there is hope for you also fed.. Thing is you got to still be alive for that to happen!!!

If you find death knocking and really down, I think you should reach out for some professional help then..fed my childhood was a total nightmare.. Still comes back to me sometimes again..hon that is what this website is all about!!! Open up some here and tell us what is going onthen..

Lots of good people here..most of us have been there, done that and better now..we will take the time to listen and try to help some.. Part of having suffered at the hand of someone who should have known better is a mistrust of people..trying to regain trust of people is another thing this website can help with..

Take care out there..stay safe please. Jim
  5. fedroak

fedroak Member

Thanks for the welcomes. Read them all a couple of times.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.