Good evening...

Status
Not open for further replies.
...and salutations.

I googled suicide forums and this was the first place to come up. Congratulations on that, I suppose.

I'm not very good at the forum thing; I'm more of a ghost of forums, gathering the information I need from the mouths of others, so to speak. As such, I don't really have any confidence that this will do me any sort of good because I will probably not allow it to do so. However, I figured that I should make the effort while I'm not in a bad patch (relatively speaking, of course), thus making it easier to post here if I should really need the....company? I don't know.

The pleasure is all mine, of course.

twilight

:welcome: to the Suicide Forum.

Don't worry. I had the same situation as you. I would read others' posts and not post myself very often. Now I come here all of the time. I got more comfortable around the people here and that made it easier to post. This forum has helped me feel better at times. I hope it works for you too.

:smile: I like your avatar.

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Welcome to the forum!:smile: Feel free to post in any of the forums that pertains to what's bothering you at the time. Don't be afraid to, we're understanding people and good listeners. Don't tell yourself that this forum won't help you cause it might - it certainly helped me over a very bad time, and still does.:smile:

least

:welcome: to the Forum :)
You know, if you're not that much of a forum person, you could always try the chat room! (yes, I know, I promote it shamelessly, but I know it helps me, and it helps others too :) ) We talk a lot of rubbish sometimes - me in particular, I think - but it's a good place to get impromptu opinions on something, if you're looking for them :)
Anyway :) Take care, I hope you like it here, and I hope to see you around :)

Lauren

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00