Good Evening

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by DeadBattery, Aug 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeadBattery

DeadBattery Member

Hello.

I don't know what to say, really. For the last day or so, I've been reading some of the introductory messages other people wrote. I didn't know if I should start off with going into detail about the way I feel -- I've been told I take too long to get to the point when it comes to feelings.

I happened across this forum and wasn't sure if I would register or not. Tonight, though, I decided it would be a good idea. I guess I registered because I want to maybe talk with someone who doesn't want anything from me; someone who might understand.

2. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF! Nice people here :hug:

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi and welcome to the site. Don't worry about writing long messages, feel free to say what is on your mind, in as much or as little detail as you want to. There are plenty of people who will understand where you're coming from and won't judge. I hope that being here will be helpful for you.

4. sick2deth

sick2deth Well-Known Member

You're in the right place Deadbattery! Lots of nice people here that will listen and try to help you as best they can. I'm glad I ended up here.

5. kxylah

kxylah Member

Hi, welcome to the site!! :)
    If you'd like to talk to me about anything, i dont care how long the message is, feel free to PM me at anytime x

6. kxylah

kxylah Member

Hi, welcome to the site!! :)
    If you'd like to talk to me about anything, i dont care how long the message is, feel free to PM me at anytime x

7. Hi and welcome! Write all you want we shall read it all!
    :)

8. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Welcome to SF! :hug:

9. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Welcome aboard.

10. danni

danni Chat Buddy

welcome :hug:

11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forums :hugs:

12. DeadBattery

DeadBattery Member

Thank you all for the welcoming words. I really do appreciate them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.