Good evening.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by 13angels, Jul 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 13angels

13angels Active Member

Hello.
    Just signed up here to see what it's like. I'm 26, male, somewhere in the UK. Profoundly miserable most of the time, but there are good days now and then. Today's not one of the good days, so here I am.
    I've tried different antidepressants over the years and none worked, gave up, now I'm on sleeping pills occasionally, and the rest of the time I just drink lots of alcohol and listen to loud or sad music - the music gets better the more I drink. That's the only time I really feel alive.
    So anyway, been drinking and rocking out already tonight, should go to bed before I ramble any more...

2. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF.

:hug: xx

3. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Welcome to SF 13angels! :)
    I hope you find the support you need here, feel free to PM me anytime you need help. :hug:

4. Ozibuna

Ozibuna Well-Known Member

I wish i could say i'm happy to see you join this forum, but hey,at least it's one step towards a better and safer life so...welcome!

5. Xenos

Xenos Well-Known Member

Welcome to sf :D

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello and welcome to the forum :)

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. Sorry to hear this isn't a good day. I hope tomorrow is better. :hug:

8. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

Welcome!

9. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Welcome to SF :biggrin:

10. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Greetings and welcome to SF.

11. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums!! I think you will like it here, the members are very supportive...

12. 13angels

13angels Active Member

Thanks for all the welcomes, folks.
    I don't really know what I'm doing here to be honest, I just have these thoughts all the time.
    I would probably never really do anything about it, but I just can't get it out of my head.
    I just try to think of a couple of close friends that I would never see again if I was dead (they all happen to be quite attractive ladies but I'm sure that's just a coincidence... :biggrin: ), or the fact I could never listen to that song again, or see that movie again, or play my guitar, etc... Little things like that all add up and I find that helps.
    Along with the pain and chaos I would leave behind me for others as well, I guess that's enough to keep me alive.
    But I just wish I didn't think about it at all.

13. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums =)

14. triggs

triggs Account Closed

hey hun :hug: welcome to the forum
    i hope you find all the help and support you need here :)
    if you ever need anything, i'm always here :heart:
    triggs xx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.