good evening

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by cloudy, Aug 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

my name is kinna. preferrably. i have been diagnosed as bipolar I. i am actually schizoaffective and ocd. i am not currently suicidal but have to deal with the thought of wanting to end my life every now and then because of the struggle with my illness.

right now i am not on any medication because everything that i take has side effects that keep me from functioning on a daily basis doing normal tasks. the last two medications caused irregular heartbeat.chest pain.aggression and stomach problems. i am visiting a doctor in a few days that i have been to several times and am going to discuss these things about getting re diagnosed. he wants me to go back to a place where they have told me that they have tried all the medicines they have available and where a case worker told me that maybe i should try and go without medication/why do i want to come back here, blah blah.

other things i care not to post at the moment. i know this whole fiasco shit is going to start up again as i start another semester of classes. things i cannot explain that are hopeless.

2. SmilePretty

SmilePretty Staff Alumni

:hug: welcome kinna.

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum kinna.Maybe this new school year will not be as bad as you think in terms of your issues. I hope to sww you around the forum. :hug:

4. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

Hi Kinna, welcome to the forum.

5. Jenna

Jenna Well-Known Member

Hi Kinna

welcome to SF i am a survivor and if there is anything I can do to help or encourage you then please do not be alarmed to contact me.

Hope to see you around the board.

Take gentle care

6. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

hello kinna welcome to SF.

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum Kinna. :hug:

8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

welcome Kinna hope you can find right meds to help if not therapy is helpful talk with councillor at school before it starts up again make sure supports are in place for you okay this will help your year go better.

9. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

thanks everyone!

10. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome to Sf :)

11. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF Kinna.

:hug: xx

12. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums Kinna..I was going to recommend a med for you to try but I am not a doctor so I will leave it to the professionals..

13. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.