Good Lifestyle, Suicidal Thoughts......

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Ðisturbed03, Jan 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ðisturbed03

Ðisturbed03 Member

I am 16 years old and so far my life has been great, i love my parents and two brothers who have been there for me always with past issues. As for me i am very anti social and am very shy around people i dont really know especially girls and hardly get any sleep of a night / morning. But apart from that everything else isnt that bad. Although i know my parents love me i have these feelings of death, darkness and suicide and i dont know why. I've tried suicide in the past secretly but have failed just because i dont want to leave everything behind. Can anyone help me and tell me if i'm suffering from any sort of condition? Thx....

2. LightInTheDarkestNight

LightInTheDarkestNight Well-Known Member

It sounds like you've got some type of anxiety/ social phobia. I've been anxious alot of my life as well shy at times.

It comes down to being comfortable with yourself, if you truely accept everything about yourself you will not be afraid what others think of you because of what you do or don't say. You don't nessicarly have to like everything just accept thats the way it is especially the things that are out of your control.

Make steps to improve while your young, take chances. Possibly even just say Hi to a cute girl passing in the hallway or even a smile.

sorry I can't think of much else I'm really exhausted best of luck

3. MeAndYou

MeAndYou Well-Known Member

You said it yourself. Anti-social/shy. You could just simply be more introverted rather than extroverted and thats a-ok. But there is a difference between enjoying your alone time, and not going somewhere because ti means being out in a social place. If its hindering your every day life you should examine it and "nip it in the butt", before it becomes something serious. Something taht makes you unhappy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.