Good Luck Everyone, I'll Pray for You All

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Princeofhope, Jul 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Princeofhope

Princeofhope Well-Known Member

I am not going to kill myself.

What I am here to say is thank you. I've been here for pretty much my entire adulthood, and during that time I met a lot of users. Sadly, all but one are gone from this world now.

I know I don't post much on here, but I can assure you my PMs are filled with thank you's, or other words of gratitude. My only regret is that I couldn't help them all, I know their stories, and what they went through. A couple of them had kids, some were single mothers, some were abused in someway, others just needed a second chance.

I was whatever they needed.

I can't do it anymore. This place, helped saved my life many years ago...yet I feel like I couldn't do anything at the end.

I can't save everyone, I can't help everyone.

I lived in Japan for almost all my adulthood, I scaled Mt. Fuji on my birthday, I scored a dream job. I had become and done everything I ever wanted.

Yet this place, I would always come back here at the right moments, or maybe the worst...and find someone to help.

I can't do it anymore. The only person who is left from the people I met here, is also the person I care about the most. The single living proof that I did some good in this world, and she's the only one who knows. I told a lot of users here about myself, and yet they're all gone now.

I'll keep praying for you guys here, and maybe I will come back if I see someone who really needs a hand. I just honestly can't do it anymore, I need to move on too...I need to let go.

Thank you everyone who were there (you know who you are), my only regret is I didn't post as much, there are still a lot of people who need a hand, so help them.

Remember that life is really beautiful, I know it looks bleek and dark, but there's always a light. I promise all of you that.

You guys will be fine, and I promise I'll pray for the people who need help.

Rise like a phoenix.

2. GS9

GS9 The Lost Boy

Would you please hold off on suicide just alittle longer, i want to talk with you
    i have so many questions, i know you probably have scars all across your back, but if you can please just hold off and talk with me

Please.... i beg of you i want to talk with you

Edit: im so sorry i read wrong "not" i saw something else x.X

But i still want to talk with you please, im on FAO so the thread's all i have left

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2010
  3. Princeofhope

Uh...I'm not going to kill myself, I think I made that clear with the first sentence. o_O

I'm just gonna leave the site.

Thanks for caring though! Seriously, I'm not going to kill myself.

4. GS9

GS9 The Lost Boy

Yes, im very sorry about that i misread "not"
    But i really want to talk with you before you go
    First off how is Japan, i always dreamed of leaving america to go to japan
    and restart my life new (but funds are *cough cough* )

But before you go would you mind having one last conversation?

5. Princeofhope

It's okay, I worked there and went to University there.

What do you want to talk about, mate?

6. GS9

GS9 The Lost Boy

I want to know about Japan and all the good things,
    its beauty

And about you if you dont mind

7. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Hi Chad,

Hope you are feeling better. You are in myprayers and my heart and hope do put to you. Many good days are ahead for you and better things than you can imagine are waiting for you!!!!

8. ema

ema Antiquities Friend

I think you should stick around.

There is no reason you have to help everybody. That's not your job. You job is to survive and do your best and if coming here is good for that, come. If not, ok. But, if you need to back off and be cared for, let us do that for you. Let us help you.

You're a wonderful presence here, I don't want to see you go.

9. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Thanks for all the help that you have given people Princeofhope. I never got to know you, but I'm sure that you're a great person. You can't expect to save the world though. It just isn't possible. All you can do is try to help and hope for the best. Take care of yourself. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.