Good morning all

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by alexwaring, Sep 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alexwaring

alexwaring Member

Sad, lonely and scared.

Keep thinking to take the "easy" way out.

Tried abt 10 years ago and there was nothing easy about it.

Dont want to go on anymore

2. emilymdh

emilymdh Member

please do not do anything to harm yourself. you are strong, and you can get through this. there are people in your life that love you and care about you very much. so please dont give up. if you ever need a friend, or someone to talk to about anything, i am here. no matter what. dont ever think you are alone in this, because you are not. i wish you well. please do not hesitate to message me if you need to talk. :] & please keep fighting, it will all work out for you in the end.

3. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

If you don't mind me asking, what has taken you to this point?

4. alexwaring

alexwaring Member

Well quite honestly I dont have anything of note or emotional value.

Relationship broke down last month, after nearly two years. Boom. She then goes and tells people lies about me on facebook and the like that I am violent (lie) that I never contributed (lie) and worst of all, looked at her daughter inappropriatley (damn lie). Shit like that sticks. One person has already suggested to her that he will "sort me out". No need, I can do that myself.
    I have no family, they all disowned me after my first bout of depression 10 yrs ago.
    Friends - again see above. One friend and thats it, hes miles away and has his own life. Cant blame him.
    Work? Crap job, dislike everyone there and have been trying to get out for months.

The ex said it all.

"You have nothing, Not I, or the kids need you. You need us. I have friends, you have feck all, thats the reality, tell me, what do you have except an empty flat that you rent?"

She right.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.