Good Morning

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by whoami13, Feb 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whoami13

whoami13 Member

Does anyone ever fall asleep praying they don't wake up? That circumstance or divine intervention would remove you from the earth itself? I do.
    So when people pass by offering their "good morning", and coffee beans perfume the air, and sunrise reminds us a new day has arrived, there is a part of me that wilts inside. I know that I have to face life again, and I can't seem to find the strength to do it.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hear you and yes i hate facing another day i dread it really i do hope today is a better one for you

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I feel that way a lot, especially since I am still too cowardly to end my own life. I'm so sorry you feel this way, and I hope these feelings will ease for you soon.

4. Bruces

Bruces Well-Known Member

Yep everyday of my life I'm dissapointed when I wake and I'm still here

5. howardTX

howardTX Active Member

I know what you mean.. unfortunately. I get to the point that I hope for a major auto accident where I am the only casualty, my life insurance greatly helps the family and my organs can go to people who deserve them more than I do. There are so many people who want to live, fight to live and I am healthy with no will... no fight. I am so F'n selfish.

6. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

Yes, unfortunately I can relate with what you are saying. I don't believe in God anymore though. I don't want to live with the way that my mind is anymore so often fantasize about death. It also troubles me to see other people who are happy while I'm suffering and unable to feel happiness. Ironically I used to be one of those happy people and never would have realized that something so terrible could happen to a person's mind until it happened to me.

7. W Miller

W Miller Well-Known Member

Yes, all of the time.

I'm sorry you are feeling this way. I often wonder what it would be like to open our eyes ready to start the new day, instead of being disappointed we woke up.

Shouldn't be this way...

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.