good news and bad news

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by silentlyfading, Dec 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silentlyfading

silentlyfading Well-Known Member

So im no longer feeling depressed yay... but mania is starting to sneak up on me. Had no sleep all night, my fire alarm was making funny noises. It wasn't that the batteries are running low.. oh no thats way to obvious. It was spirits trying to communicate with me so I can help them, they also like my kittens because every time my little beauts entered into the hallway the noises stopped. So my night consisted of me sitting in the hallway in the dark torch in hand and talking to a frikkin fire alarm. Also somewhere in the night, something must of taught me to do backflips because I keep trying to do them. Its all I can think about and how many acting roles it will get me. I also decided im gonna become an awesome chef after seeing a Heston Blumenthal advert. So to summarise im a backfliping bipolar clairvoyant chef who will be appearing in manny films once I can master acrobatics, maybe the spirits will help who knows. Anywho off to buy some artists paints n canvases, the world is not ready for my masterpiece.

2. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

sorry you had a rough night.

but i couldn't sleep either.... so you wern't the only person up (if that helps)

i'll be looking for you in the next james bond or something.

lol

3. wyngedbyste

wyngedbyste Well-Known Member

Are you off your meds? If so, maybe you should go back on? Just sayin'.

Byste

4. mpang123

mpang123 Well-Known Member

Silentlyfading, I know that being bipolar you will have your depressive and manic sides. Sounds like you're now manic and perhaps a little psychotic as well. I think you should go back to your doctor so he may adjust your meds. Being full blown manic, anything and everything seems possible for you. When I was manic, I end up going out of control and then I would crash back into depression. I hope you get your moods regulated before they go out of control. Yes, it feels good right now, but that's just your illness deceiving you.

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

AS said hun please call your doctor sound to me like you are having psychotic break through hun and you do need your meds regulated for that

6. silentlyfading

silentlyfading Well-Known Member

This is like the 19th time Ive hit hypomania hit full blown manic 3times. I know all the signs and meds have been ajusted. Only posted cus usually I mask. When I mask I convince myself im ok, when I convince myself I go psychotic. So putting it out there. IF I do put more random posts out please comment telling me to check my mood. Hopefully this will stop a psychotic episode. Thanks guys... and girls

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.