good news!

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by underdosed, Jul 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. underdosed

underdosed Guest

my boyfriend and i have been....intimate! i didnt cry (well i dont anymore) when he holds me and i dont get scared being with him! hes so great, we go at my pace and we have a safety word (igloo-lol) and its really great. the first time we got [really] intimate, i started crying and shaking and he just knew. he held me in a very protective way while i cried and didnt bother me about it that night. we did have a talk and i set the ground rules and hes been great. i told him i would get scared a few months in bcuz thats when things went south with jason, but he was totally okay with it and said i could have all the time i needed. i didnt think id ever be able to be touched again but i am and its soo great.

to everyone who thinks they're marked and scarred for life, damaged goods and unusable: THERE IS HOPE! you need a good guy who will take it slow and understand your limits. someone who REALLY loves you for you. i never thought it would happen and it did. so dont give up hope.:smile:

2. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Thats wonerful, I'm so glad you have found an understanding guy. :smile:
    Hopefully your post will help others who are in the same situation.

Take care Hazel xx

3. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Thats good news. It's nice to hear that. I hope fortune continues to shine on you and your boyfriend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.