• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Good Night

Good night guys, this is my second post and it's been over a month since I did the first. I changed my medication and now I take 3, 2 before bed and one when I wake up. At the moment I am without until next Friday and I am feeling bad, shaking and a very strange feeling. is it because he has no medicine?

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hello. May I ask why are you out of your medication? Which medicines are they?

Yes - you could possibly be in withdrawal and unfortunately it can be a stage of withdrawal.

In my opinion, the best thing to do is contact an out of hours doctor and explain the situation you are in or get an emergency slot appointment for the next coming days if you can. Friday is nearly a week away, withdrawal (depending on the med) will kick in at some stage. Withdrawal can get quite serious with some medicine so that is why you need to tell us more and try and get that appt.

Feel free to tell us more and we will try to help and we can see what your options are and weigh them up.

*hug

I take the following remedies: Stillnox, desvenlafaxine succinate monohydrate and Quetiapine. I'm out of it because I only got one recipe and he says to get 2 each, but I didn't have money for 2 of each and I only got 1. I already booked with him Friday, but I'm going crazy. i think i will do that .... if i go 1 week without.
Hello. May I ask why are you out of your medication? Which medicines are they?

Yes - you could possibly be in withdrawal and unfortunately it can be a stage of withdrawal.

In my opinion, the best thing to do is contact an out of hours doctor and explain the situation you are in or get an emergency slot appointment for the next coming days if you can. Friday is nearly a week away, withdrawal (depending on the med) will kick in at some stage. Withdrawal can get quite serious with some medicine so that is why you need to tell us more and try and get that appt.

Feel free to tell us more and we will try to help and we can see what your options are and weigh them up.

*hug

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
I take the following remedies: Stillnox, desvenlafaxine succinate monohydrate and Quetiapine. I'm out of it because I only got one recipe and he says to get 2 each, but I didn't have money for 2 of each and I only got 1. I already booked with him Friday, but I'm going crazy. i think i will do that .... if i go 1 week without.
*hug*console*console*shake

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
That really sucks. There must be some way around it. If you managed to get another prescription, lets say Monday for example, will you be able to pay for some of the meds, at least to keep you out of withdrawal? Are there any family members or friends you could borrow a small amount from? Its medicine. Its serious.

So sorry you're finding yourself in this situation, if it helps any, based on personal experience there should not be much withdrawal from the Stillnox. Quietiapine on the other hand, i'm sure you know is an anti psychotic, its not one to be without if you need it to stop hallucinations or other psychotic symptoms, could the pharmacy give you an emergency supply?

1) Ring the doctor, see what they can do first thing on Monday.
2) See if you can get any of those med 'samples' from the doctor.
3) See if you can get a loan from anyone around you.
4) Talk to the pharmacist, see if they have any advice or solutions.
5) If you are in withdrawal and it gets worse go to ER. They might be able to help.

If all that fails and you are in withdrawal until Friday, SF will be here to support you but I do hope you find a solution. *hug

Thinking of you 🎗💞

MosesY

Functioning Alcoholic
I have found that one way or another I need to stay on my regimen of pills. I tried going without and every time bad things happened. If I am out of pills I can get samples from my doctor. My roommate can loan me money. It is of paramount importance to get your pills and take them regularly. It is important to have health insurance if you have mental problems; it is the only way I can afford my medication.

That really sucks. There must be some way around it. If you managed to get another prescription, lets say Monday for example, will you be able to pay for some of the meds, at least to keep you out of withdrawal? Are there any family members or friends you could borrow a small amount from? Its medicine. Its serious.

So sorry you're finding yourself in this situation, if it helps any, based on personal experience there should not be much withdrawal from the Stillnox. Quietiapine on the other hand, i'm sure you know is an anti psychotic, its not one to be without if you need it to stop hallucinations or other psychotic symptoms, could the pharmacy give you an emergency supply?

1) Ring the doctor, see what they can do first thing on Monday.
2) See if you can get any of those med 'samples' from the doctor.
3) See if you can get a loan from anyone around you.
4) Talk to the pharmacist, see if they have any advice or solutions.
5) If you are in withdrawal and it gets worse go to ER. They might be able to help.

If all that fails and you are in withdrawal until Friday, SF will be here to support you but I do hope you find a solution. *hug

Thinking of you 🎗💞
I am a teenager, the problem is not money or anything, I already bought stillnox without a prescription until Friday, but Quetiapina I am without. And I think it helps in my nightmares and keeps me in line, without these drugs, I just become what I was before, lost in the middle of my thoughts. thank you all

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
The younger me took pills from people, did I know what was actually in them? No. Truth is I didn't but luckily no harm was done.

I understand you feel you need these meds and you very well could do but please go the legal route? Why are you going down the illegal route?

Not to scare you but something recently happened in the UK and pills were bought online to check what was in them and in 67 percent of the batch 67 pc were FAKE and then in a small percentage, Fentanyl were in them. That's an accident that could lead to fatality.

I'm not judging you, I have taken messed up crap myself in the past but please listen for a minute...

If you went to a doctor, there's a high possibility you could be prescribed stillnox, its not a controlled substance.

Self medicating is something I know myself to lead to a danger zone you can avoid, please go down the legal route and get whatever type of therapy you feel could help you too, okay? *hug

You have our support.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$95.00
Goal
$255.00