"good suicide?"

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by wondering, Apr 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wondering

wondering Active Member

i'm not sure if its the right place for this but i'm not sure there's any better.
    i'm suicicidal (heh big surprise) but the thing is that most of the time i'm not depressed and though i'm not sure when i first thought of killing myself i'm sure it was long before ever got depressed.
    i think of suicide as a good thing that i want especially when i'm happy and i wondered if anyone knows the feeling or something about it, since i won't go to a professional help or tell anyone i know.
  2. Greenforest

Greenforest Well-Known Member

Isn't there anything special in your life that would keep you here? Death is interesting thing, what becomes after it, what is there on the other side. But hope you also have some other interests, because there's so much good to see in world. After death you can't come back here.
  3. wondering

wondering Active Member

its not that there's no good things for me. i always get what i wish for, i've got lots of friends which i'm sure that there aren't any better, i'm smart, i even love myself, but all those things are just making wanting to jump more and more.
  4. Cestmoi

Cestmoi Well-Known Member

Definately know that feeling.
  5. wondering

wondering Active Member

thanks man, you have no idea how i hoped to hear that, it almost makes it right. (don't missunderstand, i ain't gonna do anything right now)
  6. MrDepressed

MrDepressed Guest

Do you find yourself bored with thing alot? I know that I dont have to be in a depression to think about suicide too, I think it really sucks to have this feeling, so much to live for...
  7. wondering

wondering Active Member

yeah i get bored pretty often, but there a line in the bordom that after i cross it i just dont wanna do anything including suicide.
    i like that feeling because for me its like flying.
  8. Lentil Illness

Lentil Illness Well-Known Member

There are times when I am feeling pretty damn good and everything seems fine - but I still find myself fantasising about suicide, visualising my own gruesome death and yearning for it..

It is what I have always wanted.

LI x
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.