good times=depression

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ZundertowZ, May 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZundertowZ

ZundertowZ Well-Known Member

i havent had a good day in months but everytime i enjoy a movie, song, televsion show our have a relaxing few hours, within moments it hits me how fucked up i am, and how everything is not allright! its like that feeling when u wake up in the morning and for a second u think ur allright but like a ton of bricks u realize how fucked u r! i thought i woud be getting better by now but my depression is only getting worse. im taking more and more pills 2 try and numb my pain. im fucked! im so fucked!

2. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

Is it possible to build a mental roof so some of the bricks don't hit you?

3. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

Depression... One of the crappiest things to deal with.. I feel ya here.

Some days.. I think I should just take the whole bottle of pills, to stop the constant, acheing pain.. Sometimes.. It's just unbarable....

But I guess you gotta tough these things out.. They're trials, we have to get through...

I know.. I am such a fucking hypocrit.. Right now.. I'm feeling the same as you. I'm so fucked... Seriously, I feel like a derranged psychotic person..

But it's gotta get better sooner or later.. right???

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2008
  4. ZundertowZ

ZundertowZ Well-Known Member

im not sure if its gonna get better this time around! i have a feeling the end is creeping up on me! ive never felt this bad for this long! im exhausted!

5. innocencexisxlove

I know how you feel.. I can't sleep at all.. I'm just not me anymore.. I've had sooo many wants to end all of this crap.. but at points, you just gotta keep going, you know?? As hard as it seems.. There's ALWAYS a light at the end of the tunnel.. ALWAYS. Of course no one said the tunnel would be short.. it could be a long, long, long tunnel.

I'm in the middle of one long tunnel myself.. It's not easy. I'm not saying it is. But I guess.. I guess I'm saying it's possible..

:\\ Sadly enough, I'm doubting my own words.. but I am right in a sense.
    Truely.. :[[ Sorry if I'm not much of a help to you.. Life ain't too "thrilling" for me either..

6. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

If somehow, there isn't, I'll make you a light for the end of the tunnel.

How this will be done, I don't know yet but I want you to know that I'll try my best to help.

7. innocencexisxlove

Well, I'm signing off for the night...

If you need me at any time, like tomorrow or something, just IM me..

I see you've got AIM. Feel free to IM me at anytime.
    I'd be glad to help you out.

MuchLove&&Care<33
    *innocence*

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2008
  8. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Definitely possible. I've done this.

One negative thought or too is easy to turn around. I look at it like tug of war though. Too many negative thoughts and there's just no turning back. But if I get at them early I've still got a fighting chance.

9. plzhlpme

plzhlpme Guest

i know how you feel. just when i wake up and hear birds singing and the morning sun shining in my window i feel normal for a minute but as soon as i stand up...the pain hits me emotionally and physically of all the SH*T ive gone through and experience with every movement of my back. i realise i might not be able to even see anymore or stand ever again. it sucks i have yet to find a reason to live. everyday that i endure just encourages me to further cut deeper or poison my self so i know there would be no turning back after the wound is made. but im scared that i will find a reason to live so i stop. but one day i might not be so lucky anymore. i better stop typing or i wont stop crying

10. radical

radical Member

i kinda have the same feelings while listening to the music. its like im focusing on the music instead of my problems but once it stops i remember everything. i couldnt live without my zune! :tongue:

11. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You need to find someone you trust and sit down and talk to them. Once you start talking you will see that the words just come to the surface.
    Are you taking yourmeds as prescribed and for how long have you been on them? You may need to see your doctor and let him decide if there should be adjustments made.:chopper:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.