Goodbye all This is the End!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Dec 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I really didn't want to start this thread but I will be saying my absolute final goodbye now:sad:,life to far too sad and hard for me to go on I've tried for far too long and now the end is here.I can't keep going this is the end and I'm absolutely sure this time,I have to do this I'm really so sorry I really hope all your suffering ends and peace finds you all goodbye my dear friends:sad::cya:.

2. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Ace :( Why do you feel this is it now? Why don't you talk about what is making you so sad that you feel like you cant go on. In many circumstances there are ways to make yourself feel better. I reallly hope you don't leave us. Many of us, including myself, would be sad to see you go :( :hug:

3. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I've been like this for a very,very,very long time and nothing has changed I struggle so badly day after day I'm so miserable no matter what I try and do I still feel ever so sad and low.I can't go on anymore it's far too much pain,I can't take anymore of it sorry my head and heart and everything else hurt far to much as it ever could.I need permanent peace and it's what I have to do I'm relly sorry:sad:.

4. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

Just hang in there ace! I know it can be really hard but keep trying! :hug:

5. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

you don't have to apologise to us Ace for we understand the depths of despair and sadness someone can sink to.
    are you really sure now is the time? have you spoken to a councellor about how you feel right now and what you want to do?
    i know you feel like this is the end but maybe if you seek emergancy help there might be a way to give yourself pause and find another choice.
    please don't give up Ace

be strong

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Ace :(

You don't have to do this. You have beaten those thoughts before, you can do it again. We are here for you :hug:

7. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone as usual Yep I've spoken to Counsellors,Therapists's,My Dr(Psychiatrist)countless times,I'm really sure now is the rightest time as ever I know it in my head and heart.There's nothing left inside of me but emptyness it's the end the very end I know this is it and I'm happy to go because I can't take the pain anymore:sad:.

8. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Sweetie, you have been here before and I know how tough it is to get through these times...is there anything I / we can do for you??? We care a lot about you and want you to know how much we count on you being here...plez PM me if I can be there for you...big hugs, J

9. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

i'm sorry you are hurting Ace i really am, but as Lynn said you have beaten these thoughts / urges before, you can do it again.
    i know its hard to carry on and it seems such a long road to travel while your suffering but it can be done, you are strong enough for it, you have proven that before.
    don't give up, go seek any help you can right now.
    stick with us

stay safe

10. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I really doubt it SE:sad:but thanks so much of course it's pretty much and is all hopeless now to the full extent,I've been beaten by this I can't go on anymore.The fight has been far too exhausting and too much,the conditions and everything else are simply far too much to deal with,I can't deal with them any longer I'm sorry I just can't:sad:.

11. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Again, I fully understand feeling this way, been there, but I found that the true caring of others was critical for me to 'step away from the edge'...is there anything I can do???? bigger hugs, J

12. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

i second sadeyes, is there anything i or we can do to help you find another way?

13. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Ace,

Please ride this out. It's always a rough ride when we're down, but Sadeyes is right that you've pulled through it before. Life is made of ups and downs. When we are depressed, the downs feel even deeper and darker - the depression itself makes us feel that. It skews our perception of reality. Please don't let the depression get the better of you, hun!

Stay strong and safe and survive the stormy weather.

:hug:

14. Atheist Demon

Atheist Demon Account Closed

You helped me get out of a funk once, you are a great person. It might be hard to believe, but it will eventually get better.

15. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

You can fight this hun. :hug: I'm here if you need me.

16. freefalling

freefalling Active Member

I really doubt it SEbut thanks so much of course it's pretty much and is all hopeless now to the full extent,I've been beaten by this I can't go on anymore.The fight has been far too exhausting and too much,the conditions and everything else are simply far too much to deal with,I can't deal with them any longer I'm sorry I just can't.

their isn't one person here who hasn't felt the exact same way.It isn't easy fighting back against our inner demons and god knows that it is a very tiring fight.BUT YOU ARE NOT BEAT TIL THE FINAL BREATHE.You have helped numerous ppl here who were in that dark place that you now find yourself in.
    For one last time try and remember some of the advice that you gave to them and use that advice to get yourself out of this trouble - whether that means hospitalisation or whatever it takes to get back onto safer ground.You deserve to do that at least but not for anyone here or anyone else - FOR YOURSELF COS YOU ARE WORTH IT.Please reconsider and take care m8.

17. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I hope you are feeling better today Ace :hug:

I'm here if you need to talk :)

18. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't do it ace... Please don't give up. :hug:

19. middleofnowhere

middleofnowhere Well-Known Member

Being at the bottom of the hole is a familiar scene for lots of us. All you can see is hopelessness, emptiness, pointlessness of living...I hope not to find myself there again. I remember how irritated I'd feel when people told me things like this will pass, keep watching for the light, etc. I didn't want to hear it. I just wanted to be left alone.

I'm fortunate that I wasn't left alone. I've found help from a bunch of people who really do care about me, even though I couldn't see it from the darkness of the hole. Those caring people are around you, too, ace. I pray that you'll hang on until the irrationality of depression lifts a bit, and you begin to experience hope again.

20. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I just don't know I really can't see the point and pretty much this feels as the end and knowing to me that it's here and coming,I'll be at permanent peace:sad:.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.