Goodbye All

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by kirstyclive, May 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

Just off now... wanted to say my last goodbyes...... If anyone speaks to Kurt (Broken Product) then tell him i'm sorry.

Kurt, if you're reading this i am so sorry... i just cant cope anymore. i meant everything i have said to you over MSN and im sorry if i scared you off earlier, i didnt mean to.

Thank you to anyone who has tried to talk me out of this, but there is nothing that can be done for me, im a hopeless case. In a matter of hours it will be over and then the rest of the world can get on with forgetting me.

Clive, if you ever happen to come across this site, you are my best friend and i am truly sorry for this. Please forgive me now. I know you're probably getting on with it cos "your a thomas" but please no that i never meant for things to get this far.

Goodbye and Goodluck to you all.

Kirsty M Dunlop
  2. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

:hug: we are here for you? What brings you so down at the moment that you think you need to say good bye? Do not give up hun.
  3. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

My best friend wants me outta his life... i was raped on friday after losing my job i feel like shit so tonight its me and the tracks.
  4. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

Please don't go...

I never got a chance to meet you thoroughly. You seem like such a worthwhile person.

I'm sorry about your situation with your best friend and what happened to you Friday.

If you'll accept it, I've got a shoulder for you to lean on.
  5. Nessarose

Nessarose Well-Known Member

Oh, wow. I'm sorry about what happened to you. That is horrible. Have you gone to the police?

Please don't do anything to yourself. My cousin went through a similar situation, and please know that it is not your fault. At all.

I'm sorry you and your friend had a falling out. Please seek some help and feel better soon.
  6. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

I am so sorry you have been through such a bad time recently. Please don't hurt yourself though, that is not the answer :hug:
  7. TG123

TG123 Well-Known Member

Dear Kristy,

I am so sorry to hear you were raped! It was NOT your fault, YOU are not the one who should feel hopeless or ashamed!
    I know Kurt, if you are a friend of his it means you are a good and caring person. If you are his friend, that also makes you my friend. Please do not kill yourself or harm yourself! You are precious and you are loved, not only by people on this forum but also by God.
    If you want to talk, email me. It's I'd love to talk to you and hear from you. Please do not hurt or kill yourself! You are a caring and loved person!

Cristo Vive!
    - Tomasz
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.