Goodbye All

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have finally decided to do it.

Will leave permanently in a couple of days time. Yes xmas eve, perfect time since I am gonna be on my own.

With no money, no job, no career prospects, no home in less than a month, no family around, I cannot carry on living.
It will be painful but at least I will not have to suffer anymore after that.
Because life was just an unbearable pain to me.
Some people have it good, some don't.
Shattered dreams, destroyed career prospects, no source of income, no job offers made after countless job interviews attended (even a few days ago...), absolutely nothing to live for.

Wishing all the best to most of you.

Desert_Star: Thank you for your support. I hope you will find your desert soon without feeling guilty for leaving people behind. Go back there while you can to fullfil your happiness.

Missiontohell: Thank you so much for your support. I hope you will find happiness soon because you are entitled to it. You are a great friend. Thank you mon cheri.

Wildcherry: Thank you very much indeed for your support, especially when a nasty forum member attacked me with his nonsense on one of my threads. I hope you will get what you are looking for. Wishing you lots of happiness.

Snowraven: Thank you for your kind words, you are a lovely gentle person. Wishing you lots of happiness my dear friend.

Tam: It was nice to share passion for food with a like minded person. Wishing you well and lots of happiness.

Dave (Aussie guy met in chat): thank you for your amazing kindess and support.
You are a great guy. Wishing you plenty of happiness.

If I forgot any name among my friends, sorry about that, I am just rushing through this one. Wishing you good health and prosperity.

I may be available until tomorrow, the last day.
Then bye bye for good.

Happy holidays to you all, stay warm and try to be happy.

Scully

No, please, if I can hold on, so can you. You're entitled to happiness too, if you want :hug: you're a good friend, I hope you think further. Please.

fisch

If you ever change your mind, don't feel like you still have to go ahead with it simply because you've said your goodbyes.

There are plenty of people who've said their goodbyes and then changed their minds.

Tam

Hey there, I hardly got to know you, kept waiting for you to show up on the forum - I don't know maybe you've already talked everything you have to say to others, but I don't know what you think how you feel, maybe you could think about staying a while longer and telling more about yourself? It might, just might, make a difference. Please think about it. :hug:

Xian

If you stay or if you go, you're strong...we say this but don't believe it...everyone here is stronger than they know.

hi, we've never spoke before but i understand where your at, at the moment, im there myself, im departing this shit excuse of a life in january and im gonna tell you what ive said to a few others on here since i joined a few days ago and that is, no matter how slow or painful, the best death a person can have is to die happy, so in my final moments im just gonna be thinking happy thoughts. have a little think about that. hopefully we will be in a better place soon

Alliance

I wish I had the courage to go through with it. Then I wouldn't have to live with my daily pain and overbearing heartache. I hope there is no afterlife, so that people like you and me don't have to exist anymore and feel no more pain, ever.

DreamReaver

Every new day has the potential to be the best day of your life, just keep on believing and you can get through this as impossible as it seems. :) :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00