Goodbye cruel world (and everyone here)

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Ldub20, Mar 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ldub20

Ldub20 Well-Known Member

You've been a blessing, but there is no reason to stay alive and remain single. Kefe that. Being single your entire life is pointless and is a waste of a life. If suicide is the only way to make these feelings of powerlessness go away, so be it. If it is the only way to spare me of future suffering, so be it. I know you wish you could've saved me and had the power to do that, but that's life. Life sucks, and then you die. Better to die now than spend another week being single. Jonathan Brandis, John Bomke, Kaniela Kaninau, Dale King, Corey Bischof, Ryan Halligan, and the rest of my sense of belonging, here I come.
  2. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Hi Matt - please, don't do it. We don't know each other, you don't know my story and I don't know yours so anything more I try to write might not connect with you, but there are reasons to stay, and we can talk. There are people who do care. Blessings and strength for you, hun
  3. Matt :hug:
    Come and talk to us.. You need to give yourself more time to find a suitable girl to be your companion for the rest of your life.. Matt, don't end it.. Matt you can always pm me if you want to talk.. :hug:
  4. windywave

windywave Well-Known Member

when you die, you lose all chance to be with someone. being alive is an opportunity to find someone and be with them.
  5. rv498

rv498 Well-Known Member

I started to think maybe there is heaven waiting for us when we die as a reward for enduring this life on earth. I have big hopes for the next life since my present life doesn't make any sense.
  6. Ldub20

Ldub20 Well-Known Member

I appreciate your concern but why continue leaving and remaining powerless to find a GF when I can kill myself? Don't tell me life is worth living if i am to spend the rest of my life single because life is not for me, nor will it ever be without a girlfriend.
  7. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

ry - keep on hun with that thinking....... I promise you there is life after death (on Biblical authority - not my opinion). If you want to read someone's testimony of having died and met God, I've heard the guy speak and it's obvious that he is genuine. He has a website but I'm anxious about posting it incase admin think its spam - but he is not asking for money and you certainly don't have to buy anything. It's just his story about what happened to him on the other side. The site is (I'll risk it) dubdubdubdotaglimpseofeternitydotorg
  8. rv498

rv498 Well-Known Member

Well I don't wanna go too overboard with religion cuz religion tends to imprison people with their don't do this and don't do that stuff. I don't wanna put label on my faith in God such as Christianity, Muslim, Hindu. Etc etc. it's just between me and God and relationship is private meaning nobody else can have opinion in the matter.
  9. letty

letty Banned Member

I hope you keep holding on Matt, I know its so lonely when its only yourself .hang on a little longer, you never know you might find that girl you have been waiting for. dont give up just yet
  10. BornAgain

BornAgain Well-Known Member

Hi, just wanted to give you my opinion on not wanting to live because you are single.

First of all, 99% of married people are unhappy and wish they could be single, having a girlfriend is really having a friend that you kiss, makeout or have relations with, you can have many female friends to have fun with and you can meet random people to kiss, makeout or have relations with.

Even if you have a girlfriend, there is no guarantee that she will be with you forever and then you will feel even worst than now. The more you look, the less you find, women sense it and they see it as desperation, make friends and they will find you, other women will see that you are accepted by others and that you can be trusted.

Being single or having a girlfriend may make no difference if you are not enjoying life, enjoy it and others will want to take part of that enjoinment.

Will pray for you tonight.
  11. Ldub20

Ldub20 Well-Known Member

Your praying won't do jack to keep me alive. Life is for weaklings, not me. It is just a big nothing, and then you die. There is nothing about life to enjoy. It sucks, and then you die. I am putting an end to it and that's final.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2012
  12. Ldub20

Ldub20 Well-Known Member

And if it is god the fraud's plan to keep me single, "he" can go find another person to torture because it won't be me pretty soon!
  13. thorns_all_over

thorns_all_over Green Thumb Staff Alumni

So let's say you find a girlfriend tomorrow and everything is great...

What if you guys would break up for whatever reason?
    Then what?
    Would it be as if you'd have never had a girlfriend in the first place?

Would you be right where you started and wanting to die?
  14. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Actually that is a bit in reverse. It takes strength to fight for each day and to set goals and work hard to achieve them. Sometimes I think that it is the part about it being hard that really makes life what it is. If life were too easy, what would be the point? It takes strength, not weakness, to continue on and achieve. Many people live life single and are happy that way. Sometimes when you stop seeking is when you fine. One must work on their self before they can expect to engage with others. People can sense things, even when they don't realize it. Is it disheartening to feel alone? Yes of course it is. That is the challenge everyone must face at one time or another and as BornAgain said so well, people who are not single are often not happy either. Happiness comes from self worth and being. That is the true goal one should seek and then to find that perhaps everything else will fall in place around it.
  15. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

If your goal in life is to have a girlfriend, but it hasn't worked up to this point, why not try to adjust your way of thinking? I don't know you IRL, so I have no idea if you're the same in your personal life as you are here. But I can tell you that some of the things you've been saying are going to push girls further away from you, not bring them closer.

So why not try to gather some suggestions on things you could do to improve, and then spend some time working on yourself. I think that if your attitude were to change a bit, you'd have a much better chance of finding someone. But you have to be open to suggestions on ways to better yourself.
  16. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

I take from your writings that you feel terribly demoralized and alone....I realize your experiences are painful beyond words, and I encourage you to continue absorbing the encouragement and suggestions provided to you here.....please let them try to help you out, my friend....take care. :hug:
  17. Ldub20

Ldub20 Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone, but if I can't make this desperation and feelings of powerlessness go away, I might as well kill myself and find a method that'll guarantee death.
  18. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

But I think you could make that feeling of powerlessness go away, if you were will to listen to some suggestions and take the time to work on yourself.
  19. Ldub20

Ldub20 Well-Known Member

You really think I can? I am going to the ER today but don't know how much that'll help
  20. justMe7

justMe7 Well-Known Member

Maybe you should try looking at the reasons for why you want to share your time and connect with someone else. Perhaps you need some validity that you're feeling you can't give to yourself and you need someone else to give that to you. I'm only saying that because, you want a girl friend. Not someone in particular. .. erhm. People who are themselves don't get together with someone else because they want or need a partner, they get together because they enjoy eachothers company, and they compliment eachother, or whatever reasons. But it's mainly for.. lots of things. I don't want to say too many things because that's not really my point, my point is revolving around that, you want something, so very much that it's causing you to feel you can't enjoy life without it. I think you need to talk about why you feel you need a gf. Talking really will help you calm things down and help you regain your own self imo. Right now you're waiting or looking for someone else to ... do something. There's a whole wish wash of benifits that can stir ur mind and feelings, and torment you when you don't have them. But at the end of the day, who you are matters. You're worth more than any saddness you're feeling right now. Things do get better, especially when you learn to relax yourself and appricate what's really going off. Cause if you can do that, and take a bit of charge, things do get better in your life. And that's when things start happening even more. atleast imo.
    Those feelings you're enduring right now, they're not permenant. Right now they're overly emphasised and you're having trouble seeing or feeling out of them(imo). Things get better.. just be kind to yourself. Talk :) I agree with wildcherry, you can take charge of your situation. Perhaps not immediatley, but you can.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.