Goodbye cruel world

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Mightbehere, Jun 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

so sick of all this shit and i've finally had it enough of this CRAP! you know I am happy for my friends and such...why can't my life be great...:( well no more need to worry about that after this evening. At least I won't have to worry about falling sick again and my hair falling out again. :dry: I feel so frustrated!

2. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

You know,, im suicidial myself so i wount tell you DONT DO IT
    but i will ask you to make sure you do the right thing
    and if you 100% sure you cant do anything alse to make the situation better?

3. Steffz11

Steffz11 Member

Totally agree with you there, after all, it is your decision to make. We're just here to try and offer you a push in the right direction.

Just you need to try and block it out, all the negative things, regardless how you might feel there simply has to be something worth holding onto.

4. ItThing

ItThing Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you're in this situation Might, but you know, people have emerged happy from worse situations. Perhaps if you told us what was wrong we might be able to cheer you up or offer some helpful advice?

5. middleofnowhere

middleofnowhere Well-Known Member

Life isn't great for many, many people. Most put up with it. Some improve their lives. Some of us complain. Others of us decide death would be better than life as it is. It's our own choice to follow one path or the other.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.