goodbye everybody

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by shuddertothink, Jan 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shuddertothink

shuddertothink Well-Known Member

I can't do it anymore. I take two steps forward to get knocked 3 steps back, i help everybody before i think of myself and still i get the shaft. I guess you really cant trust anyone and everybody is only out for number one; I have tried and tried and tried some more, but i don't have it in me anymore to try anymore. And the cherry on top of my sundae is the one person i thought was my soulmate who knew me better than i knew myself, well he marries somebody else yesterday. I don't have anything, i don't have anything to look forward to, no hope, have absolutely nobody. So i guess the reason i am posting this is i had to get it out somewhere. There is no reason to respond to this, because nobody can't talk me out of it. It's already in motion.

So im leaving the site now. and i won't be back. I'm sorry everybody i just can't do it anymore. Goodbye
  2. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Matt hun, come and talk to us. I am sorry to hear about the guy you adored, that really sucks. Speak to us and tell us what's going on :hug:
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I feel this is my loss that you are leaving because we did not get to know each other...selfishly, I am asking you to stay so that we can...please talk to people here...I do know what it is to lose the love of one's life...and I am surprised how one can go on with a broken heart like that...but if it is of any comfort, I and many other people here, are still kicking...hope we can meet
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.