Goodbye Everyone

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Jun 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Well I've thought about this long and hard I'm leaving this world now there is no way back for me I'm so exhausted I don't have any more strength.I hope all of you really find the hope and strength to a better life but I can't stay around anymore.:sad:
  2. Sakura

Sakura Well-Known Member

Come on love...I know that at times it may feel incredibly hard to go on...but you have so much love and support here for you, and no one wants to see you go. So please...continue to stray strong, and keep on fighting...we'll always be here for you every step of the way :hug: :hug:

3. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Hi Ace, txted you a couple days back on your mobile, but heard no word. Sorry to hear things are so bad for you atm :( please stay with us, wish i had some advice to give, but the only advice i have is tommorow is another day, and another day means opportunity for change. PM me here if you want to talk about things, I dont mind at all.
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

ace please hang in there. I know we keep saying that to you over and over. It is because we value you as a person and want you to stay here with us. I agree that life can be so difficult and overwhelming. There seems to be no end to the pain and constant struggle. But eventually i believe there is. It is not an easy fight, but when it finally ends and you are the victor, what a good feeling that will be. You have come this far. Don't give up on us now. :hug:
  5. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

ace hun :hug: please hold on. it will get better believe me. we are all at moments in our life when we think we cant hold on anylonger, but youve been strong for so long keep on fighting!!! We love you hun.
    Please stay strong and try to get help when you think you cant hold on anylonger. :arms:
  6. ari

ari Staff Alumni

Ace I am so osorry that things are so difficult for you right now...take a few breaths..try and stick around the site...recieve all the support that you can...take care and be safe. Ari
  7. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thankyou everyone but I hate living so much every single thing causes me pain it never ends it's alway's the same why?It has to be like this,I've tried so hard for so long and what's the point ?There's too much sadness in this world,I just want to sleep forever.:sad:
  8. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

Ace, please dont give up.... we are all here for you, please dont let go... your friend always....

9. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

ace, stay strong and fight the urge shit happens and life sucks at times, but it will be better later on.
  10. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

We've been here before hun and you made it thru, you can do it again :hug:
  11. Shock

Shock Well-Known Member

Hey man, i hope you do hang in there. God, I know how this thing drains your energy and all that, and im not just saying that.....cut back on your commitments...know that you need time to mend, like you have a cold or something.give yourself some time to recover. you deserve it
  12. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Trying very hard but my head is hurting so badly:sad:don't know if I can take this pain much longer.:sad:
  13. muslim

muslim Well-Known Member

Dear Ace

you are strong enough to make that feelings go away
    remember happy moments in your life

you have a lot of happy feelings but you hide it

thinck aboutyou have your healthy life others hope to have half of yours
    but they cant
    you want to finish a life others want to pay all money and make any thing to just see the world surrounding them but they are blind

if you want to pm me

i am your friend and wish to hear from you
  14. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Hi muslim please to meet you,sorry but I dont see my life as a healthy one it may seem ok on the outside but I'm bleeding badly on the inside.If others wish to have my life I really doubt it because they don't and wont want to walk in my shoes believe me.Because I have my sight,hearing etc that may seem fine but there are the other problems I have and constantly struggle with.

I would gladly swap places with a person who has a terminal disease right now believe me.If I really had such a great life then why aren't I feeling like that,it's easier said than done no one walk's in my shoes and I don't walk in other's I hate feeling like this and try my best not to but it's bloody hard and is such a struggle.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.